Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Jehovah God Is The Alpha And Omega Of The Whole Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah God Is The Alpha And Omega Of The Whole Universe (702 Views)

Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / God Is The Creator Of The Whole Universe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah God Is The Alpha And Omega Of The Whole Universe by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
There is only one Alpha and Omega of the whole universe. HE is JEHOVAH GOD, the one and only Alpha and Omega of my life. HE is the one and only Alpha and Omega of eveything I know and I have, because I am nothing without JEHOVAH GOD. In fact I am useless without HIM. HE is the one and only Maker and Owner of my life, because I am just the clay in HIS hands and my entire life and the rest of humankind is HIS STORY. I bow to HIM and all glory, honour and power belong to HIM and HE will never share HIS glory with anybody. And JEHOVAH GOD is the one and only true Excellency in the whole universe.  Join me to honour, praise and worship HIM. HE alone is most worthy to be praised and adored forever. Hallelujah!
Re: Jehovah God Is The Alpha And Omega Of The Whole Universe by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
Is this a question or a comment?
Re: Jehovah God Is The Alpha And Omega Of The Whole Universe by HISchild: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Orikinla, - Amen and Amen!!!

-----
"From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised." - Psa 113:3

"Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable." - Psa 145:3

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Religious Survey / You Don't Have To Marry More Than 1 Wife In Islam - Adewale Ayuba. / Why Satan Approached Eve And Not Adam! (revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.