Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again (2625 Views)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-hubby Marries Again by aloyemeka1: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Iyabo Obasanjo’s Ex-Hubby Marries Again[/size]

Former husband of Senator Iyabo Obasanjo, Oluwafolajimi Akeem Bello, yesterday married his longtime girlfriend, Olajumoke Katherine Thompson.
Bello tied the nuptial knot with the woman he described as “the only woman I ever loved,” amidst tight security at the marriage registry of the Orile Agege Local Council Development Area, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.
Husband and wife were joined together at exactly 11.58 a.m. by Mrs. Oluwakemi Hamed, a registrar at the Orile Agege LCDA, in the presence of family members and friends, including veteran highlife musician, Dr. Victor Abimbola Olaiya (OON).

The new union came almost eight years after Bello divorced Iyabo Obasanjo and mother of his only son. Bello got married to Iyabo in September 1999, few months after her father was sworn in as Nigeria’s president.
Four years later, the marriage crashed.
Speaking with P.M.NEWS after they were joined together, the couple expressed joy that they are now husband and wife.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/12/02/iyabo-obasanjo%E2%80%99s-ex-hubby-marries-again/

(1) (Reply)

About The Dec 19, 2015 Akwa Ibom 9,999 Christmas Carol Night, See Details / Nairalanders Its My Birthday Today. Pls Wish Me Well / Vacant Billboards In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.