Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website (2987 Views)

8 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Applying For Scholarships / US School Bans Nigerian Student From Entering The School Because Of Ebola / Facts For 2012/2013 Jambites Applying To Study In University Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2006
www.usastudyinfo.com has lots of useful information.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Seun(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2006
Usastudyinfo.com is a site dedicated to providing Nigerian students (and African students in general) with all
the information they need to apply to schools in the United States. In addition, the site provides links to
other helpful websites. On this site, you will find information about choosing the right schools, applying, acing
standardized tests, and writing your essays. In addition, if you want application advice from a consultant,
need someone to review your resume or proof read your essays, or require any other admission help, click
on the appropriate link on the "contact us" page and someone will get in touch with you – and the best part?
It's absolutely free. Usastudyinfo.com is run by Yewande Daniel-Ayoade.

I'm impressed. Keep up the good work!
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2006
Thank you.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by dafman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2006
I must say you're really offering the Nigerian people a great service, I sent you a mail on your website.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2006
I'm just bumping this up so that more people can see it. I can also help you register for your GMAT, GRE or TOEFL (see details on my website).
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by agatonaa(f): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2006
There are some school that do not require a TOEFL test for they will have their own placement test. So, check the school if it is really required before paying for the test.But would the international student really are intitled to some scholarship Then in this case , if indeed this usastudyinfo.com can help Nigerian or african students then more power to it for we surely needs such organization. We need such organization as to help those that are poor but with such a dream as to make a difference in his/her life, For it seems like mostly students that are able to study abroad are only those who can afford, comes from a prominent family, rich, etc. How about those who are poor but are fortunate enough to have someone sponsor them? Do they have a chance at all Are there still people who are willing to help? Of course! But then there is another issue, of how to obtain visa, It is another issue but plays a big part on this. I surely hope that we get more organization that will be involve as to help their fellow citizen(Nigerian) to help sponsor for there are so many smart intellegent kids out there that needed help. All they need is a little bit of help, Again, more power to this organization. And God bless you even more if you are doing this to the goodness of your heart.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 3:07am On Mar 22, 2006
There are some school that do not require a TOEFL test for they will have their own placement test. So, check the school if it is really required before paying for the test.

Good advice.

But would the international student really are intitled to some scholarship, For it seems like mostly students that are able to study abroad are only those who can afford, comes from a prominent family, rich, etc. How about those who are poor but are fortunate enough to have someone sponsor them? Do they have a chance at all

I got my MBA from Emory University, Atlanta. My father retired from the civil service in 1991, my mother is a nurse. The MBA cost $45,000. I paid $0 - i got a full tuition scholarship from the school.

And God bless you even more if you are doing this to the goodness of your heart.

I'll say Amen to that, cause i have no hidden agenda.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Imani(f): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2006
@ Consultant,

I am thinking of doing an MBA within five years. I will be a fresh graduate this summer. I want to gain some work experience before doing the MBA. But i want to take my GMAT about two years from now. Is is possible to take the test on its own without going through the application procees? I am based in the UK but want to do my MBA in the US. Thanks
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2006
I am thinking of doing an MBA within five years. I will be a fresh graduate this summer. I want to gain some work experience before doing the MBA. But i want to take my GMAT about two years from now. Is is possible to take the test on its own without going through the application procees? I am based in the UK but want to do my MBA in the US. Thanks

The results of the GMAT exams are valid for 5 years so you can definitely take the exams a few years before you intend to use it.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Imani(f): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2006
@Consultant, e seun o.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Imani(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2006
@Consultant. Just in case u dont understand yoruba, e seun means thank you.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2006
No probs Imani, i understand you both in English and Yoruba smiley
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Imani(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2006
Consultant:

No probs Imani, i understand you both in English and Yoruba smiley

cool cool
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by larger20(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2006
Consultant thanks for the great job. I heard there is a place to go for interview process in broad street
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by SIBLI06(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2006
@Consultant - Keep up the good work!
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by cvibe: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
Poster,

What happened to your website?
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
Sorry, I got too busy with my daytime job, and family to maintain it.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by GP15: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2009
I can't access the websitee, poster, what is happening
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by funkygirl: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
i cant access the website. what is going on pls.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Consultant(f): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
Sorry funkygirl, I don't do this anymore.
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by Pittbaby(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
Consultant thanks for the great job. I heard there is a place to go for interview process in broad street

yes you are Referring USIS , they do help with the Visa interview process , but I will advise you not to show up there after completing your application process and expect them to help with the Visa process. they expect you to pay the membership fee ( and be an active member) before you start the GMAT and school application process and only after that will they coach you through the visa process
Re: Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website by IBCE(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
hmmm Nice one, tnx consultant

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Form Sales In Union Bank / Nigerian Agip Oil Company Postgraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test / Baba Ijebu Lotto Must Pay Us...drop Ur Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.