Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? (12220 Views)

Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / How Can I Stop My Hand From Hurting Me? / Grinding Stone, Grinding Machine Or Blender: Which Makes Stew Tastier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
please i dont know , i just finish grinding pepper with my hand and it hurts badly and i have tried all means to stop the hotting pain, i used water and soap but it did not stop. please anybody with a clue on how to cool it down

it hurts so badly undecided undecided
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by MissyB3(f): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
Oh back in da days!  cheesy What an experience!  smiley
I used to apply ''dusting powder'' or red oil. It should work, I'm not sure anymore.

Next time, wear gloves.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
i applied red oil it didnt still work n i dont hv dusting powder, oh i nid helep
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
wear gloves.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

wear gloves.

bros no vex but e b lyk say u nor lyk ma username,

u wan killu me grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by obowunmi(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2011
OP: is soo cute, Awww! Don't worry, the pain will go away after a while.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 05, 2011
obowunmi:

OP: is soo cute, Awww! Don't worry, the pain will go away after a while.

thanks jawe, it has cooled down. , but you women suppose to have a lasting solution to dis problems na sad
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Ruqaya(f): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Sorry,wash both hands well with omo detergent and water,apply vaseline cream.dere wud b no more pains after a while
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by yme1(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
Use white powder or place ur hand in cold water it would ease off the pain tho it might take a while
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
thanks y'll grin grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by CrazyMan(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2011
Into a bowl of boiling water, put the following ingredients.

Omo, starch, concentrated acid, petrol and gas. Then gently insert both of your hands into the mixture and I can assure you that the pain would go sooner than you ever imagined. grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
CrazyMan:

Into a bowl of boiling water, put the following ingredients.

Omo, starch, concentrated acid, petrol and gas. Then gently insert both of your hands into the mixture and I can assure you that the pain would go sooner than you ever imagined. grin grin grin

grin grin grin pls u will b ma tutor in dis tutorial classes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by ikechukz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
solution.immediately after grinding the pepper i.e., b4 washing ur hands,use ur hands to rub your balls for like 2mins.and u will be amazed.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Honeycity(f): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
ikechukz:

solution.immediately after grinding the pepper i.e., b4 washing your hands,use your hands to rub your balls for like 2mins.and u will be amazed.

u don kill me with laughter finish grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
@IKECHUZ, u funny GAAN grin grin , hehehehehe, pls grace d joke section
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by CrazyMan(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2011
DONkollione:

grin grin grin pls u will b ma tutor in dis tutorial classes grin grin grin grin grin
no problem. I'm quite affordable.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by jamace(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
solution.immediately after grinding the pepper i.e., b4 washing your hands,use your hands to rub your balls for like 2mins.and u will be amazed.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Olamusli(f): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
try using tomato juice to wash your hands, 1 0r 2 fresh tomatoes would do, rub and leave the juice on hands for a couple of minutes then wash off with water  smiley
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
tanks swit smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by ronkebp(f): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2011
Nothing, there is nothing you can do, just let it burn for the next couple of minutes or even hours and it will relieve you itself.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
ronkebp:

Nothing, there is nothing you can do, just let it burn for the next couple of minutes or even hours and it will relieve you itself.

who told you that there is nothing that con be done. angry angry angry all those suggestion above are they lies undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by ronkebp(f): 1:22am On Dec 18, 2011
DONkollione:

who told you that there is nothing that con be done. angry angry angry all those suggestion above are they lies undecided undecided undecided undecided

Only beacuse i have been in that boat before, i used palmoil, vaseline, for where!!!!!! e no work, na so i carry my hands hang them till the burn reduced.
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^
I myt agree with u oo. Buut hv u tried D̶̲̥̅̊ tomatoes juice suggestion I think dats a good one undecided undecided
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by bolorunfem(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2011
My mother said to rub both hands with palm oil and place them near fire. The heat will extract the peppery effect in a jiffy. You can then wash with mild soap and of course, water. Happy pepper grinding folks! kiss
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^

thanks jare nice suggestion cool cool
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by staceyo(f): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2011
jst rub ur hands with tomatoes dat rily works
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by adehollar: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
weldone everybody, but dias one other solution dt av nt bn mentioned here,wiv my gra'ma tot m, "hit both hands to the wall thrice or more, (let go traditional ds time) wink
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by bolorunfem(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by bolorunfem(f): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
adehollar:

weldone everybody, but dias one other solution dt av nt bn mentioned here,wiv my gra'ma tot m, "hit both hands to the wall thrice or more, (let go traditional ds time) wink

Brick wall, plastered wall, mud wall, or any kind of wall, painted or not? Am really interested and hope it works, but when we talk 'traditional', one can be limited by certain factors like my earlier question reveals. Pls help find out from grandma if anything goes, sorry any wall goes. grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by beespak7(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
The best way is to avoid skin contact with the hot pepper. so you use disposable hand gloves they cost just N30 naira a pair at any pharmacy, you can wash the glove carefully after use, and still use it for up to 10 times. Also good when slicing onions no nasty onoin smell on your hands later.

Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by beespak7(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
ikechukz:

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Ur Hand From Hotting After Grinding Pepper? by adonisgold: 3:33am On Jan 01, 2012
Next time rub your hands with salt before grinding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup / This Plant Is Called “god’s Gift” As It Can Cure Diseases!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.