Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria (10195 Views)

Learning Korean / #lessons From Scary Movies: Learning What Not To Do In A Horror Movie On Twitter / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Daracool(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hello, i spent hours on the internet searching for somewhere to Train on T.V presenting in Nigeria but could not find any. does anybody know?
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
I think apprenticeship is the easiest way to learn anything in the media/entertainment industry.

You could go to a TV station and offer to work for free (as an intern) there and then use that opportunity to learn everything. This would be easier if you're both attractive and articulate. wink
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by DisGuy: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
NTA college jos?
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
NTA College? Wow, never heard of it. Please tell us all you know about it. Thanks!
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by DisGuy: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
they had some advert on nta some months ago about some courses

http://www.nta-tvcollege.net/admissions/

Basic TV Journalism 6 weeks New entrants into Journalism, fresh graduates etc. 29th October 2007 - 7th December 2007 30,000.00
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Coleslove: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
Yes quite rite
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by cammax7(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2007
Seun is right, work as an intern and get good at it. but start with 'smaller' tv stations like Galaxy. i've watched the migration of tv presnters over the years and everybody seemed to have been in galaxy at one point or the other
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by environ: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2007
i have a desire to one day run a TV reality show and i thank God u have the same vision as i am, pls i would love to have the phone nos of every interested peson in the house so we can join hands together, mine is 08032986502.
i think that pefti film insitute is a good start.
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Greycells(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Daracool

ur options are:

1. PEFTI (Pencil Film & Television Institute) owned by Wale Adenuga, creator of the Papa Ajasco/Super Story. It is located at Oshodi, opposite BOC Gases.

2. ITPAN Training School (Independent Producers Training School). Can remember that it is located somewhere in Gbagada.

3. National Film Institute Jos

There are a slew of other training schools in Lagos where you can horn ur skills. I will source for details and post them here later.
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2007
you can also look up cybercollege.com
there<s alot u can learn from there.
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by finde(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE is the best place to learn all that u have ask of the FILM, MUSIC and PERFORMING AND MEDIA ARTS
  I CAN ASSURE NOTHING BUT THE BEST.
THEY OFFER 1week BEED MAKING 4 JUST N10000,  3Months courses: ACTING, PRESENTATION, SCRIPT WRITING,CHOREOGRAPHY for just N36000

6Months courses: PRODUCING AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, DIRECTING, CINEMATOGRAPHY, MUSIC, COSTUME AND MAKE-UP, SET DESIGN, EDITING, for just N72000 .

2YEARS NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA in FILM AND TELEVISION PRODUCTION, PERFORMING AND MEDIA ARTS AND MUSIC TECHNOLOGY  the admission is only through REGISTERING FOR JAMB, AND   N60000 PER SECTION  total of 4 section in 2years
ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE: male and female HOSTEL, EXECUTIVE AND REGULAR.

NEW ADDRESS 7/9 BOLA JEGEDE CLOSE, OFF ISOLO WAY AJAO ESTATE, ISOLO LAGOS NIGERIA
TELL O18170508,  07029708330
EMAIL: pefti2004@yahoo.com
  PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE Film Techniques from Script to Screen

By FIDELIS. A mobile-07032094612
Re: Learning TV Presenting In Nigeria by Falisprosis: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Proscademy

(1) (Reply)

The Village Headmaster Returns To TV / who watches India - A Love Story / I Need Help On How To Download Movies Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.