Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Mobil Wins Best Technologist Award - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mobil Wins Best Technologist Award (506 Views)

eHealth Startup By Nigerian Wins "Best Mobile Software Solution In Africa Award" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Wins Best Technologist Award by ceomike(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
MOBIL Producing Nigeria, MPN, operator of the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture, has, at the on-going Conference of Nigerian Association of Petroleum Exploratio-nists, NAPE, emerged 2010 best technologist of the year.

Receiving kudos from several prominent Nigerians and expatriates in the petroleum and gas sector and stakeholders, the company has also been praised for its track record of maintaining standard over the years.

NAPE, an affiliate of American Association of Petroleum Geologists, AAPG, presented the award to the company at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos, venue of its 2011 conference and exhibitions

It said the company has actively supported community projects across the country, promoted Nigerian content, transferred technology through workshops and technical training of company staff of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, and Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR.

President of NAPE, Mr. Jide Ojo, noted that the company’s plan was to train and develop qualified Nigerians to fill positions within and outside its organisation.

He added that the firm has also been offering annual national post-graduate scholarship awards to deserving students and sponsoring university partnering programme, a project that aims to assist in developing and enhancing the quality of geo-sciences education in Nigerian universities.

He also lauded the company for making substantial contributions to the construction and renovation of schools and health centres in Nigeria, adding that it was “the number one technologists of the year 2010.”

http://www.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/mobil-wins-best-technologist-award/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Urgently On My Airtel Modem.. / Damaged Dell Inspiron Screen. / What Can I Do With My Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.