Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Business Ideas In Nigera---- A Means To Self Employment - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Ideas In Nigera---- A Means To Self Employment (1469 Views)

Make Money With These Business Ideas In Lagos Nigeria. / We Supply Diesel,petrol And Kerosene To Any Destination In Nigera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas In Nigera---- A Means To Self Employment by creamyy: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2011
Hi everyone,please am in need of business ideas

Thanks smiley
Re: Business Ideas In Nigera---- A Means To Self Employment by Utibeokodi(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2011
I have a bussines idea that can make u $100 per day pm me if interested
Re: Business Ideas In Nigera---- A Means To Self Employment by nicole24(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
Don't Stop Believing in Your Dreams & Never Stop Believing in Yourself,
We can help you achieve Success, Prosperity, Lifestyle and Freedom.

Visit our web page for the best info you can ever imagine!!!
Re: Business Ideas In Nigera---- A Means To Self Employment by PRD(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
I would advise you start with a Multilevel marketing (MLM) business, with the aim of learning how to sell and equally starting a business as well as making some money.
The only thing is to ensure it is a product you know very well or something you like to talk about with people.

If you wouldn't mind venturing into perfume business through MLM with less than N20,000, you can try FM group perfume.
If you need more details on how to be part of this business, reach me on 08038075789 or ppossession@yahoo.co.uk
You can also check this website for information www.fmgroupng.com

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Scraps Metal(trailer And Truck) and railway scraps for sell. / White Mercury For Sale! / Ago Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.