Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

*~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (7428 Views)

Poll: Who takes the crown in 2011?

Missy B: 82% (28 votes)
Anonymous: 17% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. 2009 edition was won by ALOYEMEKA and 2010  by MISSYB, who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker.
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the modS reserve the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

1 Like

Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by yme1(f): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
Missy B
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
Missy B
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emmyk(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
Pink Panther IICE. smiley
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
MissyB for me
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emmyk(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
Emmyk:

Pink Panther IICE. smiley
naaaaaaa. I thought I saw TV/Movies section ni oo. I'll have to revote
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
Anonymous.
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
I'd nominate Aloy Emeka, but I have no doubt she's been banned already this year, so I'll wait a little more before nominating. Plus, of korrrs, I'd want my nomination/vote to disqualify someone.  tongue
So people, my nomination and vote are up for sale.  cheesy
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
Anonymous

Love her threads.
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
Booty-on-Me and/or her many aliases. Most intriguing, inimitable cyber-being I've ever encountered here.

1 Like

Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
Missy B
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
My wife[b] Missy B[/b] kiss  cool
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by peddylinko(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
Peddylinko
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mykali(m): 1:50am On Dec 10, 2011
itz [b]Missy B[/b]aiby grin
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by StudioCFR(m): 5:13am On Dec 12, 2011
Missy B grin

Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
Finally, I nominate Iz2much cheesy
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
Missy B for her adoration and numerous updates on Nigeria's number 1 celeb
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nomination stage has ended, here is final standing:

1, MissyB - 8
2, Anonymous - 2
3, Iz2much - 1
4, Aloyemeka - 1
5, Peddylinko - 1

MissyB and Anonymous thru to next round, one more to join. To break tie, I go with sudden death rule. Any of the three that gets fresh nomination first will join the Top 2 and the poll will be up.
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
wey the poll na? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by samie4luv(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Brand new captivating video by 9ice,very classy and packaged in a colourful way.This is a kind of song that would keep you dancing all day.directed by Uben under Alapomeji records.*****check it out**** and comment on it

Here is the link Below

http://viewnaija.com/video/1341418527001/9ICE--EVERYDAY
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 5:15am On Dec 29, 2011
^where's the bot!!! angry tongue cheesy
Missy_B:

I'd nominate Aloy Emeka, but I have no doubt she's been banned already this year, so I'll wait a little more before nominating. Plus, of korrrs, I'd want my nomination/vote to disqualify someone.  tongue
So people, my nomination and vote are up for salecheesy
click for me here and name your price~ wink www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

@op
voted Missy_Bee. smiley

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Missy B smiley
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations my dear Missy B.

Well deserved! You are a star.
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Though predicted  grin , I feel humbled, very very humbled to have been deemed worthy of your prestigious and valuable vote. Thank you for voting for any one of us.  cool
Yes, it feels good to be appreciated. . . .Thank you!  smiley

Happy new year in advance to you all.  kiss
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 6:10am On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats Missy. Its was an accurate prediction.
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 01, 2012
You deserved it Missy.
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by yme1(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
congrats Sis, you deserve it kiss kiss
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by akunta(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
Congrats Missy !!! wink
Re: *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by virunga: 3:32am On Feb 10, 2012
Congrats Missy B !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) / Twitter User Attacks Yoga Instructor, Pelumi For Being ‘naked’ While Doing Yoga / Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Net Worth As Of 2015(real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.