Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? (732 Views)

Is It True That Poly Ibadan Is Removed From JAMB List Of Polytechnics?? / Is It True That 2012/2013 Utme Date Has Been Postponed? / Is It True That Shell Scholarship Award Winners For The 2011/2012 Session 's Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? by atakiti(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
After several research it has been noted that almost everybody on earth want to be on the facebook thereby causing alot of problem to almost everybody that'r involved. To the extent that students want to be online all the tym even when they have lecturer or teacher before them, Even in the church some pleople dont even know they are before God! While all eyes are closed som€ will be bußßy htn whrds online
Re: Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? by Emmyk(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
Lol, dats true,
Re: Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
Facebook ke? Wetin u go talk bout 2go?
Re: Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? by atakiti(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
2Go is just coming up! But the most rampant one is facebook bcus everybody will like to share they current pix, and lot more for there friends to see and comment on.
Re: Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? by Emmyk(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Atakiti, lmao, wat do you expect? Should i tag you in my picture?
Re: Is It True That Facebook Is A Mordern Evil? by atakiti(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
Emmyk:

@Atakiti, lmao, wat do you expect? Should i tag you in my picture?
dont bother.

But what do u think is the cus of this for pple not to respect God wh€n ever they are in his presence?

(1) (Reply)

Subject,verbs,object, Compliment / Share Ur Xperience As An Ex-jambito..considering D 2012\2013 UTME / Anyone With Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship Test Material(past Q&a)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.