Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,558 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? (1286 Views)

Wenger Snub Mourinho, Wat Your View On That? / Anderlecht Coach 'not Hurt' By Wenger Snub / Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 3:36am On Mar 11, 2006
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=372198&in_page_id=1779

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=11877

Jose Mourhino sent Xmas card to all Premiership managers but additional note to his "best" friend.

In Wenger's card, he added a small note appologizing to Mossieur Wenger.

On 18th December 2005, while arsenal were hosting the Champions in Highbury, one of Arsenal's Coaching crew went to One of Chelsea's trying to confirm whether it was the Special one that actually signed the card.

This infuriated Jose the-more.

WHO'S FAULT IS THIS?

Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2006
Why are gunners not reacting to this?
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by nightrider: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2006
Gunners are not reacting to this because its absolute crap. we have a champions league game to watch and therefore we have to concentrate. So no time. sorry.
You can watch us too. grin
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
@NightRider

Please ask other gunners to react to this.

All of you disregard this because your Wenger is wrong in this.
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by twinstaiye(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2006
It is like there has been a cold war between them even before Mourinho called Wenger a 'Viewer' And to me, if you really want to apologised to something you said in public, must it be through a silent means of sending a card? or better still, why must it be a christmas card, why not a special card? And look at this statement
In the card the Chelsea manager apologised for calling Wenger and “Viewer” in the past, however, members of the Arsenal backroom staff believed the card was a hoax.
Can you then blame wenger for snubbing such a card? Apologised publicly for something you said in public.
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Vieira(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2006
Akolawole:

Why are gunners not reacting to this?

Becuase is a rubbish thread designed only to cause trouible, you can reply to yourself.
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Everyone

Thats why i dislike some of the comments of the Gunners in this forum.

They believe Wenger is faultless. Anybody that leaves their team is rubbish, only Bagoma acknowledge the fact that Viera is wrongly sold.

VIERA

You think this thread is going to cause trouble, between who & who?
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Vieira(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2006
Akolawole:

@Everyone

Thats why i dislike some of the comments of the Gunners in this forum.

They believe Wenger is faultless. Anybody that leaves their team is rubbish, only Bagoma acknowledge the fact that Viera is wrongly sold.

So I presume only people who agree with you are the ones you like? Well I do not want you to dislike me but here's a newsflash: You believing something does not make it right!

Akolawole:

VIERA

You think this thread is going to cause trouble, between who & who?

The topic is geared towards arguement between Chelsea supporters and Arsenal supporters, the issue is a dead issue anyway why revive it?

We have all discussed this and come to the conclusion that Murinho is at fault as he always is.

Case Closed, No need for a retrial.
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Viera

Thats a wrong assumptions.

NightRider is a gunner, we argue so many times but i like him so much because he will not sit on armchair and say rubbish, he is always with facts.

Teeroy is another very very good boy, Discuss any football personalities in Nigeria in the 80's till date, he has answers to it.

Pie1ect nko?, a gunner to the core, who has something in his head as well and of course Bagoma.

The two other sneekers in Nice2Have & Slary are also great guys.

I am a chelsea fan to the core but that doesnt make me to be blind of some rubbish Jose did or Chelsea did but to the gunners here both Arsenal and Wenger are Angels.
Personally, i thought we( Arsenal &Chelsea fans) owe other Nairalanders and guest a duty to comment fairly at all times 
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2006
Mr AK olawale

this was like 10years ago, grin

calling some a voyuer is a bit personal dont u think
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Loverbwoy

I agree with you but what about "build up to calling him a sick person" ?

I mean all those exchange of words
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Jackal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2006
@ Kola,

This is def'ly a dead issue. U shld answer this urself maybe u can tell us more about it.
P.S. The public anger those managers display at times are false. I saw Wenger and Jose dining together @ a function in West End recently. With the look of things,they seem to have settled their differences and everyone is HAPPY.

Apparently, Jose was begging Wenger to release ashley cole, *laughs*
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Akolawole(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2006
@ Jackal

True talk, i know when they are off the field, they are friends.
Re: Arsene Wenger's Snub Of Jose's Xmas Card: Whose Fault? by Vieira(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2006
I am still waiting for Akolawale's post on the behaviour of Gallas? I am sure if that was done by an Arsenal player you would have opened a thread by now.

I personally blame Gallas for the fighting between fans.

It is never a good idea to taunt fans.

Cisse is also an idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed : Obafemi Martins Is Broke / Is Npl Not Better Than Brazilian Leauge? / Victor Oladipo Wins Best Basketball Player Award In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.