Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? (5667 Views)

Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? / How Do I Retrieve Information On Burnt Flash Drive / How Do I Retrieve My Offline Messages From Yahoo Messenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? by Mcleo007(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2011
My Facebook account got disabled some days ago and I've placed my complaint on the desk of the Facebook platform team. I feel lost without being able to get through to my friends on FB. Anybody ever been through this and what ways can I use to get back my account.

NB. It appears like my account was hacked, which may be why my account got disabled.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? by femi4: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
Try any of these methods:

All you have to do is send an email to disabled@facebook.com inquiring about the reason that they disabled your account for (usually it’s a hater reporting your profile to be in violation of the EULA of Facebook) and explain your willingness to remove the violating content and if it was just a “clerical error” to reactivate your account.

OR

SEND AN EMAIL MESSAGE TO DISABLED@FACEBOOK.COM AND WRITE :

Facebook administration please enable my facebook account,this account is my life.I have many friends with which I'm able to contact only by facebook! facebook is my life and if my account is disabled,so am I too.please it would be my golden pleasure if you enable my facebook account name is -your name-, and describe your profile picture
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? by onuoha12(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Do you want to recover your Facebook account disabled?, Then you are in the right place. Yes in this article I will share easy trick and work to [url="https://updates24.com.ng/how-to-recover-a-disabled-facebook-account-2017/#ixzz4tzNwOWld"]recover your disabled Facebook account[/url].
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Disabled Facebook Account? by chiwizy5050: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pls help me to recover my Facebook page pls, pls I use God to bwg u plssssss I will do anything you can WhatsApp me on 09039134967.
onuoha12:
Do you want to recover your Facebook account disabled?, Then you are in the right place. Yes in this article I will share easy trick and work to [url="https://updates24.com.ng/how-to-recover-a-disabled-facebook-account-2017/#ixzz4tzNwOWld"]recover your disabled Facebook account[/url].

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Yahoo Messenger Multiple (multi-messenger) / SOLD SOLD Lenovo Thinkpad (2pcs) T450s, I5 8gb, 500gb SOLD SOLD / Ccna, Ccnp, Network+, Oracle Etc Dumps, Ebooks All For Free!not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.