Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher (4960 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
i am yet to see my name on jamb's site so i've not done anything since i'll need the admission letter at the initial stage, Guyz, how does the guarantor letter, admission letter and non cult membership letter look like, Will it be typed and where? Please, letz give ourselves solution here
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by joyceereal(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Same here for my sister, she's yet to see her name on the site of JAMB am even confused about that. The guarantor letter should come from either your pastor, Imam, civil servant etc but not from your family members, just for the person to describe the type of person u are and how long he/she have known u, the admission letter should either come from JAMB or Uniben. The non cult membership letter will be produced by court, once u are there u explain what u want and they will charge u, it will be typed out for u, they already have the format of doing it.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yeah. A good answer, But on ecampus. Admission letter comes differently from jamb's provisional admission letter?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
Error, I made a mistake in the post up there! Huh, Its got in here.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Splufficwilson: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
@enigma av you paid 2 the bank if yes?? Is ur name out on the list centre
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by rapdane: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sm1's bin telin me nt 2 clear yet,dat uniben's goin 2 chng sm pipus course again. I tink dat myt b y our names aint in d jamb site yet. Bt dis strike go hinder many tins
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Tjad: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
when is the clearance ending?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by missKeri(f): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
on 22nd according to the ecampus site dunno if it will be extended because of the strike
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Bandeco(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
@All, can i be able to pay the acceptance fee in lag or only in benin?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
to me o, i dont think courses can be changed again, A stitch in time save nine, tomorrow, i'll start typing my admission letter and guarantor letter, Dont risk paying in lag because of bank palava o, we all know how troublesome niger banks are, You can pay in banks inside school environment , The names of first batch candidate also took long before its advent on jamb's site, I know because i'm good at copying jamb reg. To jamb's site looking up details and other things! Letz just cross finger concerning the jamb's list and letz work on those letters and affidavits in the main thyme, What do you see to this idea?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Spluffic_wilson:

@enigma av you paid 2 the bank if yes?? Is your name out on the list centre
guy, i never pay o, My name still dey intact for only the normal admission list and not on list centre, I just discovered today that we will still pay tuition fee apart from that 34k, I thought the 34k don comprise everything! Anyway, the tuition fee should be shikini money na! Na federal school!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Splufficwilson: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2011
@energieman okay couse as @ ystday it was about 3 pple on the list centre in ma department of physics its now 17 saw i think if we pay and login its ganna automatically reflect on there list centre, all ma things are ready apart from wat  need 4 jamb, the acceptance letter should be written n signed by u n ur guarantor letter by ur parents n there passport, One love all
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2011
Its now getting tensed, I dont think there is need for passport on a letter because i have not seen that on a friend's own!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by joyceereal(f): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2011
Energieman:

to me o, i dont think courses can be changed again, A stitch in time save nine, tomorrow, i'll start typing my admission letter and guarantor letter, Dont risk paying in lag because of bank palava o, we all know how troublesome niger banks are, You can pay in banks inside school environment , The names of first batch candidate also took long before its advent on jamb's site, I know because i'm good at copying jamb reg. To jamb's site looking up details and other things! Letz just cross finger concerning the jamb's list and letz work on those letters and affidavits in the main thyme, What do you see to this idea?

@ Energieman, u said u want to type the admission letter is that an error? or are we to type the admission letter ourselves?
Yea am sure the tution fee will be small money
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2011
i wanted to say acceptance letter and guarantor letter, Right now, i am preparing to go to court for my affidavit, Gist you when i come back, But i will make sure i almost finish everything today!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by joyceereal(f): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ok no kwams. I never knew that to collect original certificate in WAEC office is now 5k that's way too expensive. Please guys is it thesame amount as well in ur various areas?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by joyceereal(f): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Can someone use the computer print out of results for the clearance?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
so, we're in same shoe, I did GCE exam last year, i went to their office on monday and they told me cert. For last year aint ready, Come and look how i photocopied my computer print out today, i reprinted another neat result again . Them suppose accept am now, abi wetin you see about it? , I'm done with all letters and affidavits except for jamb's admission letter! The affidavit cost me 1k for the 2 and i did it at magistrate court in ota, here in ogun state, I no dey rush,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Whyzmix(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Good afternoon to all, tryin 2 fill the eligibility form,am done with tha filling of jamb and waec scores,uploaded the necessary credentials. but i dont understand after all these,the next thing is print and it will preview the form. I thought we were going to print the online acceptance receipt by ourselves or is it the one given to us at the bank. Pls somebody who has done his/hers should reply
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Whyzmix(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2011
@eniegeman, read the uniben clearance details very well it says original or statements of result. Mine was last yr also i requested 4 tha cert. But they said it aint ready yet. So i filled 4 statement. Uniben no go collect printout 4rom you ooo! Just get the statement at 5k.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by joyceereal(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
So it means someone cannot use the computer print out. But the statement of a thing that WAEC want to provide will not be given to the student individually but will be posted to your school of choice. Am really tired and confused about all this and we will need a copy of it to be uploaded on Uniben website, what do we do about it?

I got this details from WAEC website so why are they demanding 5k instead of 1500?

(19)Q, How does one process a confirmation of result?
A. A confirmation of result can be processed by submitting to WAEC the following:
— One plain foolscap envelope
— One stamped, addressed envelope for each confirmation of results
— =N=250 postage stamp for local mails
— =N=350 postage stamp for international mails
— An affidavit sworn to in a court of law which should contain the following details:

Candidate's Name (in full)
Name of Examination
Year of Examination

— Two copies of candidates's passport photograph per result
— Fee for confirmation of resultis:
=N=5,000.00 per result for overseas institutions
=N=1,500.00 per result for institutions within Nigeria

Confirmed results are not handed over to candidates. They are sent direct to the institutions/establishments which candidates want to provide with the information.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
[b]when i went to their office, I also realised they will post it to the school and they wount give student. I had to pay 5k for those fucking agents outside the gate and they gave me one which they said its statement of result and i also saw it on it, I dont think its genuine but since they gave it to me and convinced me, I did it from them,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
[b]when i went to their office, I also realised they will post it to the school and they wount give student. I had to pay 5k for those fucking agents outside the gate and they gave me one which they said its statement of result and i also saw it on it, I dont think its genuine but since they gave it to me and convinced me, I did it from them, Uniben needs to see the hard copy of the statement of result which waec called confirmation of result while waec wount give you anything called hardcopy, I was in a dilemma so i paid to people calling me outside the gate at ogba waec's office, Someone also told me uniben wount accept computer print out, So, I have mine with me. Maybe i'll kuku go and photocopy six of that instead
@whymix, Please, upload your own here just to see if it rhyme with the one those people helped me to do, In My own, they just glued my picture on top of it, They told me not to break the sealed envelope but i broke it when i got home just to see what on earth is inside it. Please, upload your own confirmation of result here. Or energieman86@gmail.com , Just wanna have a look[/b]
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Whyzmix(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
@eniegeman, is the same thing, same process. I paid to those dudes outside. Do you know anyone that has done is clearance.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by ToniaOge(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2011
Sup evry1, I can see all hand is on deck workin 2wards d clearance. As 4 me, am confused abt evrytin. I've got all my documents ready except d jamb admission letter but I don't knw if I shud proceed wit d payment of d acceptance fee or wait til Jamb uploads d name. Has any1 in d 2nd batch paid his? I need answers cos dis moni don dey my hand since last week, xmas don reach & devil dey 1 side dey plan temptation
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Splufficwilson: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2011
@tonia u should go and pay oooo!! B4 u chop the money, moreover if u pay is not a must dat u must login immediately dats wat i did doe am also waiting 4 the jamb admission letter as well, all i will advice u is to just go 2 the bank ryt away get ur pin and photocopy it in many places so dat u won't misplace it ooo!!! Xmas is coming and it all about flexing oo!! *wink*
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2011
@whymix, Thanks guy, I will upload the ones those dudes gave me also,
@tonia, I'll advice you to pay to first bank, I'll do my own payment also on monday when i'm coming back from where i want to collect my secondary school testimonial, I no want anything to stop my admission at all, In fact, i fit pack all my answer sheet from primary school go, Lol.
@all, Help me beg jamb o, My everything don ready but for that jamb stuff alone!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by ToniaOge(f): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2011
Tanx u all 4 ur advice, I tink I'll heed 2 it. I'll pay d acceptance fee on monday & commence my online clearance here in Delta.
@Energieman, y do u prefer 1st bank, wanted 2 do mine in Fidelity, is thr any difference?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Energieman(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2011
@tonia, Nothing, Its just a preference of mine!,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Appliedmaths(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
i really love wat u guys are doin trying to help ur selves in d midst of confusion, ok

(1)u can use ur online print out to do d clerance,no wahala bt it's expected of you to get d original for future purpose in regards to uniben.
(2)during my set,we went to jamb's office to get our jamb admission letter at g.r.a there in bini,dnt knnow about now bt i tink u can do the same.
(3)any cyber cafe in uniben would print/type d acceptance(nt dat of jamb now) & guarantors lettet for you,they know wot to do wouldn't cost more than #200
(4)any payment you make/do in uniben pls keep ur receipts proprely,in fact get a file to keep all ur uniben documents.cuz on d day of ur final clerance afta graduation u'll provide all no one go miss or u'll pay d money again.
I really wish u guys d best,
Any maths/eco student in d house??
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by Appliedmaths(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
sori 4 dat angry emoticon , typing mix wink
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher by omigin: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
i am yet to see my name on jamb website,can i go ahead with the online registration? and again,
is it possible for me to purchase my pin code in Lagos or must i travel all the way to Benin city? pls.i need your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oou Post Utme 2015/2016 Academics Session / Will I Be Admitted To Study MBBS In Bayero University Kano With This Score? / I Bet You Have Not Seen This Statue Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.