Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 (2198 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by ngmilitant: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
details at www.naijahiphop.org.
drop a comment also at naijahiphop.org
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by skingo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
mode9 cannot be speaking in subliminals if he was pointed out in a song. and he should diss the person that dissed him squarely (ghetto p) instead of worrying about sauce kid that is not in his leagues. sauce na baba. and truthfully, no one fucking with saucekid and ghettop
i like gino too
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by larwee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2007
who is sauce kid? by God i never heard of him. what does he do ? rap?
lol!
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by jaybaby(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
larwee:

who is sauce kid? by God i never heard of him. what does he do ? rap?
lol!

I never blablablabla

Who U b?
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by A40(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2007
I am not sure it was Sauce Kid that actually dissed him it was Ghetto P and i cant even be mad at that since we have been boys from Hi-school
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by youngdigi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
so what did Ghetto P say? what track did he diss Mode9? can someone upload the song?
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by skingo(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2007
raypower's dj nutty steve dey alwauys play that jam on weekends when he spins. ghetto p open mode nine yansh.

ghetto p can rap and thats another guy that reallyraps and run things
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by youngdigi(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2007
skingo:

raypower's dj nutty steve dey alwauys play that jam on weekends when he spins. ghetto p open mode nine yansh.

ghetto p can rap and thats another guy that reallyraps and run things
don't be a stupid dikk sucker, cuumm drinker, or ass licker, u didn't even answer any of the questions i asked, stop being stupid or log off

so what did Ghetto P say?
what track did he diss Mode9?
can someone upload the song?
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by skingo(m): 4:49am On Oct 10, 2007
abi your life no want better ni?
u better borrow brain before thunder destroy your life. fuckin bastard. na me be news caster ni ode oshi
na ur father be the idiot wey i blame so producin inadequte sperm. asswipe
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by icezik1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2008
@skingo

I should have known you would be be anywhere where mode9 and Saucekid are being discussed.
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by skingo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2008
yes i would be. bacuase its a topic of interest. actually anywhere sauce kidis discussed. u can discuss other hiphop acts like tery, od, 6foot, ikehuwku, naetoc etc and i will not come in there coz i no send them. but i like sauce kid. he's on point.
so wetin be ur own?
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by icezik1(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2008
No beef, man. If you like Sauce kid thats your own cup of tea. Sha as for me, I'll stick to my mode9, Ruggedman, OD, Terry, MI, etc except for, of course, Sauce kid.
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by benedo(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2008
WHICH BEEF! angry angry abeeegi let this pple go and sit down,concentrate on their music careers joo , na naija we dey no gangsta shit for here , ONE LUV! cool
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by skingo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
omo. this shit sounds so fake.is this a real interview?
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by bjmighty(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2009
Sauce is good but not as much his fans make!
Re: Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 by bjmighty(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2009
No hate please!!!!! Just my own introspective thought ooo so am not giving any crack head the license to call me any ill name.  angry angry angry angry

To me, i think Sauce kid is good but he is beginning to fade on my audio system for some reasons, it has been proven many times that he can't freestyle and thats not good for a rapper. Also, i think he should stop shouting "na me be fine boi! na me be fine boi!!" up and down and try to murder some more beats, Also, i regret that he is from the same camp with Ghetto P tha mumu that sang Big baby, that song is baseless and has no sensible origin, the rhymes are weak, not strong punchline and he as not raw reason for the beef so that to me makes him a generic version of Ruggedman and the big baby song another ehen! He is just begging for cheap publicity. I love the way my shege gave hit him back, "How can i be mad when u callin me big baby, when am on your moms tits tell the bi**tch call me baby" shocked shocked shocked shocked this line alone swallowed his big baby and made him look like a fool that he is.

Now sauce kid lovers (including me) I think you should stop rating Sauce kid as the best yet, its too early to do so, he only has one album in the market, you may be digging his career grave if you go ahead and over-rate him if his album don't do good when it finally drops. Also, an artiste has never been rated on his debut album, only on NL na hin i see, you wait for him to drop enough projects like Mode9 (No rapper in naija has the number of album mode9 has! Lie?) before you star making comparison. Sauce kid is good, M.I is good, i love his rap delivery, Mode9 is a BAD MAN!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Phyno – Zamo Zamo (instrumental) / Yovi - Osha Pra Pra :: Song Download / Download Music: Razor – Olowo Ft. Eleniyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.