Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus (6420 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / Bashorun Gaa And Versus Albums By 9ice Sell 1million Copies In 2 Days / New Songs From The Much Expected Double Album From 9ice "Bashorun Gaa & Versus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by bovy: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Super talented and award winning singer/songwriter , 9ice has finally released his long awaited fourth studio album , Bashorun gaa and versus today ,december 7,2011.

http://www./2011/12/9ice-finally-releases-long-awaited.html#ixzz1ft7dfeX3
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by ikechukz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
i hope its already in the market.i'm buying both today.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by dammytosh: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
Bought it already.

9ice delivery. Many potential hit tracks and i keep discovering more every day. So far i have at least 6 favourites in each of the album.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
I heard that the albums sold out in 2 days
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by dammytosh: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
I won't be surprised.

The average ratings i have seen from 9ice's critics is 8/10. That is not bad for an album released just last week.

I av listened to some tracks more than 50 time. Listening to a track as i type.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Some people are stil beefing the guy. For example, notjustok.com have still refused to even give the albums a mention talkless of previewing the full album.
Anyway, the albums are fast gaining ground and there is nothing anyone can do bout it
You can't stop the sun from shining
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
I haven't heard any song from the albums but i'm looking forward to it.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
oddy4real:

Some people are stil beefing the guy. For example, notjustok.com have still refused to even give the albums a mention talkless of previewing the full album.
Anyway, the albums are fast gaining ground and there is nothing anyone can do bout it

iWonder why
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by dammytosh: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
oddy4real:

True talk even Nairaland is not putting anything about the album on the home page. Well, I understand Toy Payne is from Abeokuta and so is Seun. grin

But Beef or no beef. The Album is simply tight.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2011
dammytosh:

True talk even Nairaland is not putting anything about the album on the home page. Well, I understand Toy Payne is from Abeokuta and so is Seun. grin

But Beef or no beef. The Album is simply tight.

Why shd they put smth like dt on the homepage?
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2011
And den, why was Pakurumo video on the homepage too??
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 2:21am On Dec 17, 2011
that baffles me
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by BABE3: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
9ice did his thing! Bashorun Gaa is tight! cool
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
BABE!:

9ice did his thing! Bashorun Gaa is tight! cool

VERY
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by iz2much: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
[center]FOR GOOD MUSIC LISTENER ALONE, PLEASE!!!![/center]

If the Album is to be rated compared to his former songs and collaborations, I think this isnt what we are expecting. the meaningful and the thoughtful pice is not there any more. now he talks about sex and money, where is the guy that sang Talent dey waste, Little Money, Ade Ori, Wedding day and so on, all what he saying doesn't add to my thought of thinking, its depreciation me. we need something more than all this sexual songs. No Doubt he used to sing about sex. One Song in an album. now his songs is mostly about sex and Money and girls, nothing meaning ful. The only reason Tuface Stays at the Top today is about his meaning songs which we can ascribe to. To even worsen the whole thing the vocals is no more there. its just like an addict shouting in-front of MIC. I dont hate him please, am his fan i started listening to his music before most of you posters might be.

I bought the Songs On iTunes and after listening to the whole 2 Albums, I think its just the one with Wizkid and Tuface Made alot of sense,, and thanks to wizzy he really tried on the song. its obvious he is a Star Boy, as he also said before,, Bi mo lu pangolo ayie ajo, not me! i dont dance to shits.

if am to rate this 3/10.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
I don't agree that he sang about money and sex alone. I think he did a mixed grill of sense and nonsense so as to sell, u don't sing sense alone in Nigeria and sell, you can ask Darey Art Alade. I think the albums were very tight and it isnt surprising that most of his critics scored him an average of 8 over 10 for the album.
And the above songs u mentioned like little money and Gongo Aso, wasn't he singing about money and booze too?
BTW: albums of the year
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by iz2much: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
oddy4real:

I don't agree that he sang about money and sex alone. I think he did a mixed grill of sense and nonsense so as to sell, u don't sing sense alone in Nigeria and sell, you can ask Darey Art Alade. I think the albums were very tight and it isnt surprising that most of his critics scored him an average of 8 over 10 for the album.
And the above songs u mentioned like little money and Gongo Aso, wasn't he singing about money and booze too?
BTW: albums of the year

maybe u should listen to the song again before u write,
am listening to the album as i type here. so i know what am talking about
and what do u have to say abt the vocals lost? do u know what they call vocal?
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
Av listened to the albums almost 30 times over and I can tell you that its balanced. What do you think about a track like EVERYDAY, 3310n everything feat Tiwa Savage and ahost of others. My oga, 9ice still has it o and if you are a regular on twitter, u would see ow people praise the album every second. He shocked people with this effort and I think he deserves every bit of it.
That apart, I agree that 9ice has lost his vocals, perhaps to too much weed but still, his lurics are one of the best u can get anywhere
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
iz2much:

If the Album is to be rated compared to his former songs and collaborations, I think this isnt what we are expecting. the meaningful and the thoughtful pice is not there any more. now he talks about sex and money,  where is the guy that sang Talent dey waste,  Little Money,  Ade Ori, Wedding day and so on,   all what he saying doesn't add to my thought of thinking, its depreciation me. we need something more than all this intimate songs. No Doubt he used to sing about sex. One Song in an album. now his songs is mostly about sex and Money and girls,  nothing meaning ful. The only reason Tuface Stays at the Top today is about his meaning songs which we can ascribe to. To even worsen the whole thing the vocals is no more there. its just like an addict shouting in-front of MIC. I dont hate him please,  am his fan i started listening to his music before most of you posters might be.

I bought the Songs On iTunes and after listening to the whole 2 Albums, I think its just the one with Wizkid and Tuface Made alot of sense,, and thanks to wizzy he really tried on the song. its obvious he is a Star Boy,  as he also said before,, Bi mo lu pangolo ayie ajo,  not me! i dont dance to shits.

if am to rate this 3/10. 

I have been expecting this kind of comment, but I tell you what?  9ice's best albums to date, what do u say about 'Mayiabaku' (excuse the spelling error) ft Duncan mighty, which talks about politics, ain't that conscious enough? what about life is beautiful ft tuface? one of the best collabo of this year,  what about ' safe journey ft kayefi? what about 'simple strategy'? a blend of afro and pop, and of course the vulgar tracks, do listen again, u heard 'omo' ? U heard ' All the way' ft p square? A track which he tell how grateful to God he is, oh common, Those albums are easily one of the best I have this year, and I am not even a fan like that , but truth must be told.One of the few with meaningful lyrics and it's evident he works hard on his songs! You must have bought another CD

and yeah, i do agree his vocal ability has degraded, could be as a result of excessive shows or something but kudos to him still
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
iz2much:

maybe u should listen to the song again before u write,
am listening to the album as i type here. so i know what am talking about
and what do u have to say abt the vocals lost? do u know what they call vocal?

maybe u shd list the tracks in question for thorough examination
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
waypavers:

I have been expecting this kind of comment, but I tell you what? 9ice's best albums to date, what do u say about 'Mayiabaku' (excuse the spelling error) ft Duncan mighty, which talks about politics, ain't that conscious enough? what about life is beautiful ft tuface? one of the best collabo of this year,  what about ' safe journey ft kayefi? what about 'simple strategy'? a blend of afro and pop, and of course the vulgar tracks, do listen again, u heard 'omo' ? oh common, Those albums are easily one of the best I have this year, and I am not even a fan like that , but truth must be told.One of the few with meaningful lyrics and it's evident he works hard on his songs!

and yeah, i do agree his vocal ability has degraded, could be as a result of excessive shows or something but kudos to him still

Add "Don't Go", "Enife", "Shakashiki", "Everyday", "Juwon'lo" to the list
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
tayo_ast:

Add "Don't Go", "Enife", "Shakashiki", "Everyday", "Juwon'lo" to the list

Don't go is a MONSTER track (9/10) , Shakashiki- best track he has done after gongo aso (9.5/10) , and Everyday- A quite creative melodic track (8.5/10). Omo forget 9ice dey sing,
After tuface, na 9ice! Just sad he has allowed his marital life to overshadow this music lately. His music is timeless, 20 years from now , u go still groove to shakashiki
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
iz2much:

If the Album is to be rated compared to his former songs and collaborations, I think this isnt what we are expecting. the meaningful and the thoughtful pice is not there any more. now he talks about sex and money,  where is the guy that sang Talent dey waste,  Little Money,  Ade Ori, Wedding day and so on,   all what he saying doesn't add to my thought of thinking, its depreciation me. we need something more than all this intimate songs. No Doubt he used to sing about sex. One Song in an album. now his songs is mostly about sex and Money and girls,  nothing meaning ful. The only reason Tuface Stays at the Top today is about his meaning songs which we can ascribe to. To even worsen the whole thing the vocals is no more there. its just like an addict shouting in-front of MIC. I dont hate him please,  am his fan i started listening to his music before most of you posters might be.

I bought the Songs On iTunes and after listening to the whole 2 Albums, I think its just the one with Wizkid and Tuface Made alot of sense,, and thanks to wizzy he really tried on the song. its obvious he is a Star Boy,  as he also said before,, Bi mo lu pangolo ayie ajo,  not me! i dont dance to shits.

if am to rate this 3/10.  

You already concluded that his songs are meaningles to you only to say the track with Wizkid is meaningful.

You are confused.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
tayo_ast:

You already concluded that his songs are meaningles to you only to say the track with Wizkid is meaningful.

You are confused.

That brother is confused! I just listened to Iya alariya, The one he was meant to ft KSA bt couldn't, Jeezz, Everygreen stuff!
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
waypavers:

Don't go is a MONSTER  track (9/10) , Shakashiki- best track he has done after gongo aso (9.5/10) , and Everyday- A quite creative melodic track (8.5/10). Omo forget 9ice dey sing,
After tuface, na 9ice! Just sad he has allowed his marital life to overshadow this music lately. His music is timeless, 20 years from now , u go still groove to shakashiki
true that.

Track like Buje Budanu. . . honestly, how many artistes can go in like that?

Kudos must go to the producers as well. TY Mix, Cheepho, Sossick, Spellz. . .

9ice is in a league of his own
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
I really wonder what Ruggedman's teeming fans led by Dammiecool have to say to this; they wrote him off only for him to come back stronger
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
oddy4real:

I really wonder what Ruggedman's teeming fans led by Dammiecool have to say to this; they wrote him off only for him to come back stronger

iWonder how Rughead would be feeling wt 9ice's new strides.

waypavers:

That brother is confused! I just listened to Iya alariya, The one he was meant to ft KSA bt couldn't, Jeezz, Everygreen stuff!

Talking about Versus, Iya Alariya, Everything ft Tiwa Savage, Mayabiaku ft Duncan Mighty, Gbongilagila. . . wo iCant continue abeg
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
I feared for his career at a point o. If this albums had flopped, that would have been his end, Dammiecool and co would have opened a thread about it and Seun would have moved It to the homepage for peope to write their own piece on 9ice's epitaph
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
oddy4real:

I feared for his career at a point o. If this albums had flopped, that would have been his end, Dammiecool and co would have opened a thread about it and Seun would have moved It to the homepage for peope to write their own piece on 9ice's epitaph

I do feel u , he is super-talented. Even his tradition album was very very good but good lyrics.He is just not about 'packaging' like majority of naija artist dis days but super super talent dey, His management not doing enough. He is bigger than he is!
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by iz2much: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
oddy4real:

Av listened to the albums almost 30 times over and I can tell you that its balanced. What do you think about a track like EVERYDAY, 3310n everything feat Tiwa Savage and ahost of others. My oga, 9ice still has it o and if you are a regular on twitter, u would see ow people praise the album every second. He shocked people with this effort and I think he deserves every bit of it.
That apart, I agree that 9ice has lost his vocals, perhaps to too much weed but still, his lurics are one of the best u can get anywhere

thanks you agree on that. i first heard the 3310 and the one with wizzy and i told people around me then that 9ice is really good. after buying the both album on iTunes listening to them over and over and comparing them to the old 9ice i used to know brothers i was disappointed. the first album 9ice had LITTLE MONEY, i bought the album over and over, when i listen to the CD and it is got to a point it started skipping i buy another one same goes for the Plantashuen Boiz, Body and Soul Album. back in the days then.  So Please no one should say I HATE cuz i dont, i care. if i dont i will scroll past the topic in the first place.

tayo_ast:

maybe u shd list the tracks in question for thorough examination

Likes Of Buje Budanu and the one with wizboy. my number , and so on
bro i listen to the talent dey waste song on the Little Money album. election time and so on, bro this is not i was expecting,

waypavers:

Don't go is a MONSTER  track (9/10) , Shakashiki- best track he has done after gongo aso (9.5/10) , and Everyday- A quite creative melodic track (8.5/10). Omo forget 9ice dey sing,

good you said that, we already read enough of that in the softsell magazines. not in music again.
waypavers:

saying am confused is not what you wished to say to me. so no offence taken. discussion is good taking shots at me is not what you want trust me.

as the headings of my post says only for good music listener. not everyone is. no offence
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
iz2much:

thanks you agree on that. i first heard the 3310 and the one with wizzy and i told people around me then that 9ice is really good. after buying the both album on iTunes listening to them over and over and comparing them to the old 9ice i used to know brothers i was disappointed. the first album 9ice had LITTLE MONEY, i bought the album over and over, when i listen to the CD and it is got to a point it started skipping i buy another one same goes for the Plantashuen Boiz, Body and Soul Album. back in the days then.  So Please no one should say I HATE cuz i dont, i care. if i dont i will scroll past the topic in the first place.

Likes Of Buje Budanu and the one with wizboy. my number ,  and so on
bro i listen to the talent dey waste song on the Little Money album. election time and so on,  bro this is not i was expecting, 

good you said that, we already read enough of that in the softsell magazines. not in music again.

saying am confused is not what you wished to say to me. so no offence taken. discussion is good taking shots at me is not what you want trust me.

as the headings of my post says only for good music listener. not everyone is. no offence

Not in anyway disrespecting you bro. Apologies if offended in any manner. Back to the discussion, how do you want me to believe you are one, On point ft wizkid is even a party track and you don't even call that good music in the first place! Just something to merry to. Yh 'Life is beautiful' -good music!" Mayiabaku= Good music , Shakashiki- good music, suitable for any category of listeners from toddlers  to granddaddies.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by 9icelag: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
waypavers:

Not in anyway disrespecting you bro. Apologies if offended in any manner. Back to the discussion, how do you want me to believe you are one, On point ft wizkid is even a party track and you don't even call that good music in the first place! Just something to merry to. Yh 'Life is beautiful' -good music!" Mayiabaku= Good music , Shakashiki- good music, suitable for any category of listeners from toddlers  to granddaddies.

GBam. Well said, a lot of peeps out there tot 9ice cant do it again. but he has proven himself once more, they could not criticize neither could they praise the effort. 9ice is here to stay keep it up bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Badoo Shows Off His Girlfriend / Download Rexxie – Foti Foyin (instrumental) Ft Zlatan X Teni X Naira Marley / DOWNLOAD: Timaya - GRA GRA • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.