Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Diamond Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank (3407 Views)

Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank by kroy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
any idea on when db will call those that have been waiting since august for training?
Re: Diamond Bank by adrianic: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
my guy,this stuff u just wrote,is it english or greek?
Re: Diamond Bank by awa(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2007
kroy:

WHO IS ALSO CONCERN TALK NOW.PPLE HAVE BIN POSTED AND YET NO CALL 4 D AWAITERS.

Dear,
It could do you more good than embarrassment if you may wish to use the Spell Check or Preview to assess you write-up before posting. I really find it hard to decipher what you meant. Please be kind enough to review or edit the aforementioned posting of yours.
Re: Diamond Bank by bibiking1(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2007
i dont believe the individual responsible for that initial text seeks a job, he obviously stumbled into a cyber cafe and was confused as to what to do. cos the whole text is incomprehensible and insults our sense of decency
Re: Diamond Bank by Matured26(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2007
need i say more?
Re: Diamond Bank by kroy(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2007
na waooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Diamond Bank by Matured26(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2007
Helllo Kroy,
Nobody is attacking you.
Pls listen to correction and edit that post. Speak in a language that we all understand and stop speaking in TONGUES
Re: Diamond Bank by abbgstar(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2007
@ kroy
u seem to b totally devoid of shame. U posted rubbish and u have the temerity to come here again to insult us. U sure need to enroll in adult class to upgrade ur obviously deficient english skills.
Re: Diamond Bank by Matured26(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2007
Abbgstar,
Abeg no finish Kroy now
Forgive Kroy for he knows not what he's doing
Re: Diamond Bank by jchima(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2007
time's up guys,everyone should go easy on Kroy,afterall you didn't see him in your class when you were in school.plus he knows the language he posted with.
Re: Diamond Bank by Omislarry: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2007
please our friend alone, for him to stumble on nairaland is something.
Re: Diamond Bank by oloksman1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
Kroy will be doing us good by establishing meaningful relationship btw his/her topic and his context.
rather than a comotion and confusion.

Admit and realize that,there are NO hard feelings here,except U call for one

Abeg,we all no SAY YABIS NO GET CASE,At the same time,if you miss road,show remorse,then the folks will understand("to err is , ")
but if you know exactly what you are doing/saying then Elucidate/clarify, ,
Re: Diamond Bank by bibiking1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
That guy Kroy has a bad case of illiteracy! how can he come back and utter words that were worse than the first ones that prompted serious criticism. First of all what will Diamond bank be doing with you if you write like that?
and who are those you are refering to that will understand?
mr. man you have a problem and you dont know it! thats horrible!
Re: Diamond Bank by kroy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
na waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Diamond Bank by mellow(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
Please, let the guy be.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Diamond Bank by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2007
But the guy harsh o.
Re: Diamond Bank by sylviankay(f): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
Re: Diamond Bank by doncnn(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2007
nawa 4 una, una get bad mouthoooo, now wey im don apologies,oya make una answer the question, or rather help am,
Re: Diamond Bank by fobendo: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2007
i need a job for my wife, she is a chartered Administrator and a Bsc holder in Business Admin,,age 26,pls feed me back for positive response
Re: Diamond Bank by mudom(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hey folks,

This is unacceptable, agreed his sentence was a'little out-of-the-way, but no one made an attempt to address his query.

If most of you are so good at what you do, you all shouldn't be on this forum, y'all should be moderating your forums. After all most of your leaders ain't any better, what have y'all done about that?

Kroy:
I'm with DB, but dont have any updates for you, i will try update you as soon as i can.
Re: Diamond Bank by michvin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2007
u pple have finished this guy. why now.
Re: Diamond Bank by awa(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2007
mudom:

Hey folks,

This is unacceptable, agreed his sentence was a'little out-of-the-way, but no one made an attempt to address his query.

If most of you are so good at what you do, you all shouldn't be on this forum, y'all should be moderating your forums. After all most of your leaders ain't any better, what have y'all done about that?

Kroy:
I'm with DB, but don't have any updates for you, i will try update you as soon as i can.

mudom,

Reading you was interesting until I saw the second paragraph of your submission and I quote here for reference purpose: If most of you are so good at what you do, you all shouldn't be on this forum, y'all should be moderating your forums. After all most of your leaders ain't any better, what have y'all done about that?

Whatever you meant by that remains an illusion. One question for you mister; are you telling the House that forming individual Forum makes one a 'Guru' in one's chosen career or endeavour? Even though I don't want to join issues with you yet, I think you got it all wrong.

If I heard you right, you made us to understand that you are working with Diamond Bank and will that make Brother Seun better than you all because you don't have a Forum of your own? With due respect to Mr. Moderator, Bro Seun knows quite well that being the Initiator of Nairaland doesn't make him yet another Phillip Emeagwali nor Bill Gate.

Well, most people in their posting have tried to impressed it on Kroy to dot his i's and cross his t's before posting any issue(s). Therefore, I don't see any plausible reason why you should inadvertently 'insult' our 'intellectualities' just because we corrected an erring Brother. Afterall, are you not happy on how sound and articulate your submission was? watch your tongue!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank by dagashini: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2007
kroy,and I told you from the start but u no go listen.Kroy u need to break words down for these igbo smokers before them go understand;most of them don mental because of joblessness.We dey call them ''SAN'' (Senior Applicants of the Nation).Next time be careful.
Re: Diamond Bank by tankwa: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2007
Awa you are a stupid someone.why should you be castigating what someone posted onm this site.Do you want to tell the house that you have not passed any test with that your rubbish grammar. Why is it that you have not pointed out what is wrong with the grammar. If you have quarelled with Kroy in the past, pls don't take this as an avenue to insult him.Above all, to hell with your use of English grammar.
Re: Diamond Bank by samix(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
u guys write good english yet still searching for jobs!!!!!!!!!!! na wah for u guys instead of you to help him out with his question, you just went ahead to insult him.
keep on searching God will help you guys
Re: Diamond Bank by bibiking1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2007
i think you all missed the point!
Awa was only correcting the brother, now if you all cared to notice, the initial post has been corrected and now carries some semblance of coherence.
As for the fellow who keeps hammering on the non existent point about "people being grammatically correct and still searching for job" issue should restrain himself from falling into the pitfall of illiteracy and absurd inferiority complex. For there lies no basis in such ignorant utterances. I dare say we leave this issue at this point.
And hopefully kroy has got the answers to his question that started this thread
Re: Diamond Bank by wolexojo(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2007
i AM NOT TOO SURPRISED AT SOME OF US.That explains why a lot of us go to church with a particular problem and come home with tons of other problem.Helloooooooooooo, mind ur business.
Re: Diamond Bank by wolexojo(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2007
I AM NOT TOO SURPRISED AT SOME OF US.That explains why a lot of us go to church with a particular problem and come home with tons of other problem.Helloooooooooooo, mind ur business.
Re: Diamond Bank by tankwa: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2007
BIBIKING 1 YOU STARTED IT FIRST.YOU WANT TO TELL THE HOUSE THAT YOU GOT "A" IN GST 101. I HAVE BEEN MONITORING YOU AND AWA IN ALL YOUR REPLIES.YOU TAKE DELIGHT IN CRITICISING AND DEBUNKING SOMEONE'S GRAMMAR.I AM SURE YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ANY VACANCY ON THIS SITE.WHY DEMORALIZING THOSE WHO WANT US TO BE EMPLOYED.IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN A JOB ,PLS QUIT THIS SITE AND STOP SETTING US BACK.
Re: Diamond Bank by awa(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2007
link=topic=82029.msg1557795#msg1557795 date=1191520601:

Awa you are a stupid someone.why should you be castigating what someone posted onm this site.Do you want to tell the house that you have not passed any test with that your rubbish grammar. Why is it that you have not pointed out what is wrong with the grammar. If you have quarelled with Kroy in the past, please don't take this as an avenue to insult him.Above all, to hell with your use of English grammar.

Dear Tankwa,

It is not in my character to join issues with people but I guess it will be quite funny if I could allow you in your very first Posting in the Forum to insult my personality. Tankwa, please be kind enough to review my first posting on this issue perhaps that could soften your anger in crucifying me. Show of solidarity is well depicted when we correct each other in love here in Nairaland.

Dearest bibiking1, it doesn't really bother me that Tankwa had the gut to call me a stupid person because his ignorance of the thread's origin has been demonstrated to the Forum while he categorically exhibited himself as a naive Newcomer. Mister Tankwa your error of judgement is well excused but it might save you more embarrassment to understand threads on the floor before you just jump into them.

Be informed that most of us in this forum believe we can always make impact to the Nairaland Forum even though we are happily and gainfully employed. Being a member of this forum is not exclusive right of the unemployed. Correction is not and will never be a sign of "castigation" in Nairaland.

Therefore, Tankwa you are welcome to one of the most organised and responsible open Forum in Nigeria where everybody is somebody. One love, we all will certainly be what we want to be !!!
Re: Diamond Bank by tankwa: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2007
AWA DO NOT WELCOME ME B/C THIS IS NOT YOUR SITE.THERE IS A MODALITY EMBEDED IN THE PROGRAMME OF THIS SITE TO WELCOME SOMEONE.THAT HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF.LET US FACE THE BUSINESS OF THE DAY. POLITE INSULT IS ALL OVER WRITTEN ON YOUR FACE.I CAN DETECT IT FROM YOUR WRITE UPS.DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TOY WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS HOUSE.WE UNDERSTAND AND KNOW THE SKELETON IN YOUR WRITE UPS CUPBOARD
Re: Diamond Bank by Matured26(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2007
Helloooooo,
Could someone lets bury this issue plssssssssssssssssssss
Its over discussed already and Kroy has edited his post.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Banking Jobs 2012 : Guradian Trust Microfinance Bank Limited (no Agent) / Jamb Recruitment Update / UAS Invite For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.