Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Free Tution Free University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Tution Free University (848 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Free Tution Free University by dutchmond: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2011
Hello Guys,
I want to share an important information for you in which you'll be thanking me for it. Presently, the rate of studying in any university in Nigeria is exhorbitantly high.
I have a school with me i.e (UNIVERSITY) dat you can study at your own pace with no school fees at all.
if you're interested kindly give me a call on this number 08121161202.
Remember, in order for you to succeed in life you have to plan for your future. He who fails to plan, plans to fail
Re: Free Tution Free University by brisson44: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
why cant u post it online . must we call you??
Re: Free Tution Free University by dutchmond: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
This type of information cannot be posted online. So if you are really interested, you can call me on the number I gave in my last post (08121161202).
The Program is mainly for Undergraduate students.
Re: Free Tution Free University by lekan208(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
You can also visit the link , for scholarships,edu grants, and details of studying free abroad free www.rateloans.info/edugrants
Re: Free Tution Free University by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
dutchmond:

Hello Guys,
I want to share an important information for you in which you'll be thanking me for it. Presently, the rate of studying in any university in Nigeria is exhorbitantly high.
I have a school with me i.e (UNIVERSITY) dat you can study at your own pace with no school fees at all.
if you're interested kindly give me a call on this number 08121161202.
Remember, in order for you to succeed in life you have to plan for your future. He who fails to plan, plans to fail

you are very funny, acting like a criminal, why can't you post the link here, hope is not cosmopolitan university, http://www.cosmoedu.net, you want people to call you before you relieve it to them then it's no more free because they will spend money calling you.

(1)

Delsu Pd Admission List / Critics About The National Open University Of Nigeria. / Transportation And Accomodation For OAU Post Utme. Lagos To Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.