Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! (677 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! by tijannydot(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
After writing a test, and passing 5 stages of interview, i was recommended for a two months training in which i must make 65% average for me to be considered. i eventually got the job. thanks be to God. i pray that all of you reading this message will tell a new positive story soonest. after the very dark part of tunnel, come light.
Re: Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! by vindoheney(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2007
can u help me? my friend has just finished the 3 rd stage and i want to know what the 4th and 5th stage is all about?i need it urgently and its important.

please reply soon
Re: Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! by tijannydot(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2007
the fourth stage i think she will be interviewed by the assistant MD, and lastly by the MD, tell him or her to be honest and show a sense of integrity, he or she should be smart, innovative and creative. above all pray. the amd and md are not around for now. may be by next wk. then it depends on the position the applicant is applying for.
Re: Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! by vindoheney(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2007
yesterday my friend was interview and complained of not doing well in the current affairs but she did well in all the other test and interviews. do u think it will hamper her chances and also do u think she will be called for the 4 round of interview.what kind of question is she to expect for the fourth and the fifth round of interview and what are they looking out for. She is going for Banca Assurance.

(1) (Reply)

Production Technicians Urgently Needed / Please Help I Need Details For Nb Test Tommorow / Cfa Dec 07 Level 1 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.