Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Remedy For Itchy Scalp - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Remedy For Itchy Scalp (3146 Views)

Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / How To Treat Dandruff And Dry Itchy Scalp / Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For Itchy Scalp by cashoggy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Can someone out there tell me what I can do to stop my scalp from itching? I have a beautiful head of long, full, dark and silky hair , but my scalp itches.I don't have dandruff and I wash and set my hair every week which rules out head lice( grin embarassed). Any products or home made remedies plsssssssss
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by omogenaija(f): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2007
sulphur 8
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by Attention(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2007
Wash hair with your urine, it works.
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by Free(f): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2007
na lie shocked
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by iice(f): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2007
shouldn't you have your scalp checked? It could be that you are allergic to some things undecided
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by finekid(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2007
Attention:

Wash hair with your urine, it works.

grin Seems this urine of a thing does lots of stuff! grin
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by cashoggy(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2007
Thanks guys, Iv got myself sulphur 8. But this urine thing shocked , finekid, have u tried it before and did it work?
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by finekid(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2007
Yep, but not on the scalp! grin I drank it once grin
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by ikamefa(f): 4:31am On Oct 08, 2007
@ topic i kind of have the same type of thingy

i have to wash my hair every week or else na die! cheesy

iice:

shouldn't you have your scalp checked? It could be that you are allergic to some things undecided

i kind of agree with iice you could be reacting to the shampoo(prolly a chemical/s in shampoo) you use or any of the hair products you use

go to a dermatologist and have your scalp checked out and the product you use analyzed

now home remedies cheesy

i've found out that eucalyptus oil mixed with virgin fertilizer cream works for me (don't know about you) i normally rub it on my scalp cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by cashoggy(f): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2007
Am beginning to get to the root of the problem. On Sat I washed my hair myself at home with warm water and there has been no itching since then, perhaps there has been an accumulation of grease/dirt on the scalp that my hairdresser who usually washes with cold water has not been able to wash off. Im still curious about that urine thing, Ive read it somewhere that it brings 'shine' and fulness to the hair, but person go dey smell o embarassed.

@finekid, you know I once drank it too wink,and it tasted like beer shocked grin . Have not got the courage to taste it again. Heard it cures a lot of ailments but, , is it not supposed to be a waste product? Hmn, God have mercy.
Re: Remedy For Itchy Scalp by finekid(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2007
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Watches / Get Your Skone Watch, Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser Here / Busted!!! See The Cream Ladies Use To Tighten Their Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.