Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Introducing "ladies & Kids Newest World" By Funke Sosanwo - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Introducing "ladies & Kids Newest World" By Funke Sosanwo (472 Views)

Ace3ds PLUS Supporting The Newest 3DS V8.0.0-18 Directly ! / Newest Website On The Web (unilagolodo.com) / Rule Your World By Globacomm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing "ladies & Kids Newest World" By Funke Sosanwo by Funkepage(f): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hello senior N'lander,

I am Funke Sosanwo, new nairalander and owner at "Ladies and kids newest World" (an online store that import ladies & kids items and gift into Nigeria). i am honored to be part of this great forum, as recommended by a brother in-law. I will appreciate your support and encouragement.

Let me also use this opportunity to say;

I am inviting you to visit my page on face book "LADIES & KIDS NEWEST WORLD". You'll see some of the samples of ; Kid items/ gifts, including cloths for ladies & kids which i imported into Nigeria. Good place to pick qualities, yet cheap items this season. Free home delivery anywhere in Lagos
Next consignment will arrive in Lagos at the middle of this month .Pass the news around and If you like them mark like on the face book page

Merry Xmas
thanks and God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Roofing / Grow Your Business With Our Block Making Machine / You Can Get A Large Quantity Of Npk Or Urea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.