Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Logo Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Logo Designer (740 Views)

URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed / Good Logo Designer Needed Urgently / Logo Designer Is Here For Your Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logo Designer by AbidemiA: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
We need a very good graphic artist to design logo for our 6 colour themed portal:

Here is the link to the portal forum: www.forum.adten.net .

All other modules/categories within the portal will have the same look and feel as the forum.

The logo will be placed at the top left corner of the page, on the same row/horizontal division with the login/register and theme selection buttons

Our Expectation:
[list]
[li]Logo that will match all of the six themes (You can change theme on the right top corner of on the page of the link provided above)
A single Logo that will represent global portal content, following are the content categories:
[list]
[li]Career
Real Estate
News
Stock and Investment
Automobile Trading
Classified Advert
Video
Hotel and Tourism
Forum/Community
Business Directories
Entertainment and Life style[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Please send your quote/sample to forum@adten.net
Re: Logo Designer by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2011
I know some1 who is more than competent 4 d job.I mean he is very good.If u nid 2 design a site,I cud do dat but 4 logos call him.no. 07035107792
Re: Logo Designer by heebakutty: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2011
nice tips. when designing a logo for a site it should be more attractive and related to your site. though there are many free logo design services i got mine paid through this site Tucktail.com because i prefer paid services than free. when it comes to free there may some tricks and restrictions to create it. so i got it paid.

(1) (Reply)

Online Store Website For Sale / DO NOT POST ADVERTS HERE! / Need 350$ LR Immediately In Exchange With Paypal Account With 500$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.