Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (32596 Views)

Nigerian Universities That Have Radio Broadcasting Station. / The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Fredyo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
as the 2012 jamb registration kicks up,alot of students are bothered about the choice of uni.many don't accept a combination of waec and neco while others do.but its hard to know those dat accept it.please,to be of help 2 each other just as it has always been here in nairaland,list them out.pls be sure b4 u list any university.nairalanders in various universities in the country can be of great support 2 dis thread.start listing,
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
I doubt if there's any uni in Nig dat rejects combination of O'levels be it WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Fredyo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
a frnd who is a student of fed uni of agriculture umudike confirmd d skul does accept.am also sure dat unis like abu,uniabuja and many other universities in d north do accept but i don't knw much about easthern and westhern universities.tel us about ur own skul.i will like 2 knw about futo.@carbonsyb, i tink there are.jst tel us d ones u are sure that accept.
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Fredyo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
pls ur contribution is highly needed
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Fredyo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
pls lets make dis thread a succes.ask and tel us about ur skul.
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Fredyo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hello!,i heard 4rm a very reliable source dat unn do accept a combination of waec and neco result 4 admision into hundred level.u can confirm it ur self and tel us here.gudluck 2 all hu wil b writing d 2012 jamb.bring ur contribution please.any dat u no.
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Aydesmond(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
All university allow d combination of either waec,neco and jamb except uni of ibadan and futa

Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by mayorall(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Aydesmond: All university allow d combination of either waec,neco and jamb except uni of ibadan and futa

Uniosun accept all the combinations...jes make sure the o.level is complet with 5 important subjects related to each courses in the institution....
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by olavoice(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2013
mayorall:

Uniosun accept all the combinations...jes make sure the o.level is complet with 5 important subjects related to each courses in the institution....
with exception 2 law
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Aydesmond(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
olavoice: with exception 2 law
YES
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by PharmJohn88(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
GREAT THREAD! PLEASE, DO THE UNIVERSITIES ACCEPT THESE WAEC-NECO COMBINATION IN COURSES SUCH AS MEDICINE AND PHARMACY?
Re: Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination by Fredyo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't think so

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) / JAMB UTME 2011 Cutoff Marks Of Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.