Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) (5576 Views)

Any Female Python Programmer Here?? / Test / Any Assembly Language Programmer Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
solving, [b][/b]
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Poster, Here are some links for you. If only you know it, your assignment is easy if you at least had some understanding of the terms in your post. A good place to start with learning what you are told to do there is Wiki/google etc. There are a lot of 101 tutorials on what they mean and how you use em

topics conditional and control structure,
=================================
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/control/

functions,recursive functions,
==========================
http://cplus.about.com/od/learningc/ss/clessonsix_3.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parameter_(computer_programming)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursion_(computer_science)

one and two dimensional array, passing element or whole array to a function,pointers,strings,structures,unions,enumerated type
==========================
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Array_data_structure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointer_(computing)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_type
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by lctewand(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
@op, im not a professional programmer and i hate c and c++ but i hope this helps.

if this is a class assignment or project, i think your teacher just wants you to combine every thing uve been taught through out the semester (or through out the course). and apply to any topic you wanna choose.
e.g
control structures: make sure it has if, or if else statements
functions: group of statements executed when called from any other part of the program.
recursive functions: a function that calls itself
passing element
etc
blah blah blah,
i think you should think about a program that need to contain all these and use it for your project.
u could even try to combine examples given in class and edit them to make sense if your still clueless, nd i guess creating flowcharts and pseudo codes shldnt be difficult if u know what you wanna do.
i hope this helped alil.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
@OP, if you need a solution to your assignment, omo_to_dun is the one you are looking for, at least, he has been tried, tested and trusted in not only the programming section, but on nairaland as a whole, Muskeeto is just looking for cheap publicity,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hmmn, i will recommend omo_to_dun too, however, i ave said i will help her. It is just to write a few silly codes, you know
- do an array of babes, use a pointer (an array pointer not the other one) to[b] point at the babes[/b],
the write a conditional statement, if (babe==shade), the loop through the babes and select the finest one, which one remain?
if babe!=kobojunkie, then point to titi (with the[b] real pointer[/b] this time)
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by nunu10(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
@omo-to-dun  d tin is dat dis is nt ma field of study but d lecturer wants dat project before i can proceed into learning ma mathcad so pls kindly help me out wif d solution and den i can handle how to undastand it and den defend d project maself am nt dat dumb tanxs man waitin 4 ur response
@ictewand you are absolutely correct bt d tin is dat i neva had interest in d class bsides i didnt attend most of d classes cos i didnt need it until dis lecturer showed up n insisted dat i do d project so nw it all looks strange to me so peeps i need y'all help tanxs
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by IbroSaunks(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
@dhtml , did muskeeto guilt you into wanting to help?
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Mobinga: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
This is embarrassing. How trivial can this be? Why all the uneccessary verbiage on such a simple task? If you can't help the girl, don't bother posting.

@op you should choose a specific question, and atleast attempt the Q's yourself. We cant do your entire assignment for you.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2011
IbroSaunks:

@dhtml , did muskeeto guilt you into wanting to help?
Nay, the person that recommended her here is a good friend of mine, me guilt keh? There is no guilt at all.

Mobinga:

This is embarrassing. How trivial can this be? Why all the uneccessary verbiage on such a simple task? If you can't help the girl, don't bother posting.

@op you should choose a specific question, and atleast attempt the Q's yourself. We cant do your entire assignment for you.
In fact i agree with you 100%.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Fayimora(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2011
This is funny, Can't y'all just stop this already?? Seriously, if you can't help someone then why reply, ??
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by worldbest(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2011
In other discussion boards, you would neva get help from the members except you had attempted to do the assignment yourself. Go and read the basics of the language, attempt to solve the problem and if you get errors, post them and you would get help.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Slyr0x: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2011
worldbest:

In other discussion boards, you would neva get help from the members except you had attempted to do the assignment yourself. Go and read the basics of the language, attempt to solve the problem and if you get errors, post them and you would get help.

Attempt what you know nothing about? You should have atleast read her last post before coming up with this. .
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by IbroSaunks(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2011
Slyr0x:

Attempt what you know nothing about? You  should have atleast read her last post before coming up with this. .

if someone knows nothing about something, and they need to know something about it, then they at least try to learn it. uv gotta start somewhere. then if it starts getting difficult, that's when u seek help. at least people would know you have tried. I suggested an application that could use all the tools involved,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2011
Na wa,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by nunu10(f): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
@ibrosaunks d tin is dat i dnt even knw were to start from wat kind of question can i solve using all dose topics in jst one programmaybe say how to rearrange numbers to pick out the odd ones among it or, criously i dnt knw lik i said earlier dis is nt ma field so pls u guys shd argue less and help me out, this project means a lot to me abeg tanxs sad
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
Nunu, what exactly do you want? Your replies are making me more confused.
Have you picked a question to solve? Cos seriously, your last one is so easy, even for these hello world gurus

If there's too much noise here, send me a mail. My add is on my profile,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by worldbest(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
Slyr0x:

Attempt what you know nothing about? You  should have atleast read her last post before coming up with this. .

Then go ahead and write the thing for her. If she did not need it, the lecturer would not have made it mandatory that she does it. Point still remains, responsible programmers would not help her until she shows some commitment.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by lordZOUGA(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
ur query is vague
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Slyr0x: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
worldbest:

Then go ahead and write the thing for her. If she did not need it, the lecturer would not have made it mandatory that she does it. Point still remains, responsible programmers would not help her until she shows some commitment.

I see no correlation between this post & mine that you quoted. . .The OP requested for help. .if you can, then pls do and if u cnt, ignore the thread! Simple! I really see no reason why we shld become "preachers" over this.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by worldbest(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2011
Fine. Na you sabi. Security man.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by nunu10(f): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
k criously at dis point to save you guys d stress of any further argument i tink u guys shd just 4get abt dis whole ish cos am tired of seeing all dis arguments rader dan d solutions i need,
FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO HELP ME PLS DNT HESITATE TO DO SO 4GET IF IT IS AN ASSG OR NOT JST HELP ME THEN I WILL TRY N UNDASTAND IT IN PREPARATION FOR D DEFENSE, TANXS,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^^^^
Got your mail and replied, waiting for your reply,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by ultraGM: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ok if you are so cool and Good in programming why not take that as Test_My_Skills and Help her out, never mind spoon-feed the Babe, i wish i understand C a little bit, i won't ask her any question so far i understand the Problem. Pls Help her put, and remember to post back your Code here for other to learn  cool

Cheers
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by nunu10(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
@omo-to-dun yeah tanxs man lll b waitin,
@ultraGM tanxs for d sympathy anywayz,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nattyacid: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Wahala dey,
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by csharpjava(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
@Poster

You'll find a lot of sample codes on this site: C Tutorial
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by ogaju007(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2011
just out of curiousity, why did you have to put "female"? would people not offer to help if you were male?
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
This is the solution i have for the assignment: http://pastebin.com/4y4XNvs4
You can tell omo_to_dun to help you with the rest from here. . .i dont want to make it too complicated.
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey Into React Native / Code Challenge [1]: Pseudo-code, C#, JAVA (apply Object Oriented Principles) / Dll Load Failure With Py2exe (python And Qt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.