Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? (934 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / What Ghanaian/nigerian Product(s) You Can't Do Without? / Do You Intend To Make Sells Online ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by yuceeh: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2011
pls,can sum1 hlp me out wt d most sorted/popular prdt(s) that sells online. I want to go in2 affiliate marketing big time,my website is ready bt i dont rili ve any idea on d prodts to sell.
pls ur advice wil b highly apreciated.tanx !
Re: Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by yamakuza: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
If its Affiliate Marketing you want, dont limit yourself.

Find out which merchants you can receive payments from, then section your site for each of them.

With time, you'll discover the ones that pay you most.
Re: Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by Obanimoh(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
Affiliate marketing is not yet the best online business for Nigerians because of payment problems. Most merchants pay with paypal and other payment processors that don't accept Nigerians. To avoid frustration, stay away from affiliate marketing for now till payment issues are resolved.

If you ask me, I will advise you to consider becoming a BULK SMS Reseller in Nigeria. As a reseller, your customers either pay cash directly to you or pay to your Nigerian Bank account. When they do, you will be smiling to the bank to go cash your money whenever you need it.

If you are not sure of how to begin, visit http://nigerianbulksms.com/index.php/resellers or call 08098581357 for details.

Waiting for your comment.
Re: Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by Chuksxp: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
I think it's phones, computers and gadgets.
Re: Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by yuceeh: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
tanx all 4ur replies am quite grateful.
@obanimoh i ve a frnd dt is in2 affilate here in naija nd he's d one introducing me.he withdraws al his payments here in 9ja wtout any hedges(he uses zenithbank dom acct) so i dont tink recieving my pay wil eva b an issue.
am considering baby wears or electronics. Pls more suggestion wil b aprciatd,tanx !
Re: Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by Moriyon(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2011
You need to understand that these are the following categories of
people who will make m0ney from the internet:

• If you have experience or expertise in any area of life and
You can teach others your experience or expertise in a simple way

• If you have an existing offline business and you want to set up an
online store or presence for that business

• If you have an idea and you are passionate about launching
it to the world

• If you have knowledge, experience, expertise, can research,
and you can teach others what you know in simple readable English
Guy am pretty sure you fall into one of these categories, anyways if you desire in depth information, then you need to grab yourself "online infobiz-secrets" manual on cashflowarena..com, cheers
Re: Best Product(s) To Sells Online ? by buzor(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2011
@moriyonJ good one

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn My First $430 From Ema22 In Just 18days / Doster Company Limited Sells And Distributes Abb Transformers / How To Use Easy Life App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.