Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies (1758 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by moderatorr: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2011
25 THINGS I LEARNT FROM 1000's of TBJ's
PROPHESIES THAT SOLVED
PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS:
1. Most people's problem start when they visit a witch doctor. The moment you visit a native
doctor, its like when you join a
cult - you are destroyed.
2. 99 percent of barreness is
caused by spirit-husbands or
wives of either spouse comming
nightly to make love to them.
3. Giving offers us a chance to
change our desitiny.
4. Evil spirits are like parasites,
their food is pain and
dissapointments on their host
with eventual death.
But unlike parasites they can
control their hosts.
5. Eating in the dream is evil.
Thats how most people are
poisoned.
6. Most problems are caused by
evil spirits.
7. Not All can do deliverance.
Some are pastors, some are
councellors, some are
evangelists, few , very few are
prophets.
8. When an entire family stops
progressing, or starts dying, its
usually caused by an evil spirit
living in one of them.
9. Jesus forgives any sin and
accepts anyone even those who previously rejected him!
10. Miracles, prophesies and
deliverances are real and
verifiable.
11. People dont just die suddely. They see it in their dreams first!
12. When a mob kills an armed robber the evil spirit living in the robber jumps into one of the killers! This explains why crime wont stop.
Best option is to get the person delivered.
13. Their is difference between saying words and praying prayer.
14. If a pastor who isnt empowered with the gift of deliverance tries to deliver a possessed person, the evil spirit usually leaves its host and jumps into the pastor!
15. The world happens first in heaven days, months or years earlier!
16. Everyone has spare parts, where damaged organs have a replacement!
17. Swearing with the bible could be disastrous.
18. Holyghost fire is real! Its a powerful tool for deliverance.
Another strong tool for deliverance is commanding the evil spirit to leave its host in the name of Jesus.
19. Bad character just like evil spirit can be made to leave a person.
20. Evil spirits almost always cause ailments to their host that are detectable by doctors. Eg. bosom cancer, brain tumor, heart disease etc.
When they are driven out the ailments and their pain disapear automatically!
21. The power of God sometimes looks like lightning mixed with thunder.
22. The power of real-time prophesy is like a source of light beaming from the eye of the prophet.
23. Dates are important in life. If you survive an accident this month, its likely to return this time next year if nothing is done.
24. Most peoples problem start when mushroom/amature pastors came to destroy their family idols without successfully destroying the inbuilt evil spirit!
25. Dont mind critics, but take corrections and improve from their accusations.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Lasinoh: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2011
Holy Nwenje. . . na here you dey? Oh preacher-preacher. . . I am sure Jesus used the fuKK word even better than you. grin
Have you managed to get married and take in? When are you gonna give birth to those twin fibroid tumors that have been protruding through your anus from too much anus-phocking with evil spirits huh? wink
Or have you adopted one male infant from Abia state to phock in the anus yet? grin

[size=20pt]fukc boy, fukc.
That makes you smatter than most africans.
Fukc boy, find a good horse with a big fukc stikc,
throw your wrong hole open
and get fukcd boy, get fukcd
it makes you advanced.
Fukc back boy , fukc back.
Marry the horse,
get fukcd , fukcd, fukcd boy,
take in .nd
adopt a kid.
Teach him to get fukcd,
teach iim to be advanced like you.
He isnt your biological son so when he gets to 18, fukc him boy, fukc him hard.
its your right, africans are backward, and though you are an african you are living in the US. . . and getting your son fukcd by your horse, so you are advanced in thinking and excersing your full rights.Cut out a beautiful tree stump in your backyard.
Stick it in your hole and fukc yourself boy, fukc.
You know what you are doing and david mark is backward.[/size]

What a reetared bush-meat! grin
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by moderatorr: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2011
Lasinoh:

Holy Nwenje. . . na here you dey? Oh preacher-preacher. . . I am sure Jesus used the fuKK word even better than you. grin
Have you managed to get married and take in? When are you gonna give birth to those twin fibriod tumors that have been protruding through your anus? wink

this man-lover guy, bet you wont forget the thrashing i gave you that day on that thread. That was why you decided to quote it again and put it in bold. Lol.
It was  just the only way i could make you understand the insanity of your man-lover thing.
i heard obama now permitted you guys to be violating and marrying animals. Lol
from man marrying man to man marrying animals. next thing one of you guys will break the record of taking a carefully decorated log of wood to church with a portion shaped for wedding ring!
PRIEST: do you accept this log of wood as your husband for better for worse?
YOU: yes i do.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Lasinoh: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2011
moderatorr:

this man-lover guy, bet you wont forget the thrashing i gave you that day on that thread.
It was the only way i could make you understand the insanity of your man-lover thing.
i heard obama now permitted you guys to be violating and marrying animals. Lol
from man marrying man to man marrying animals. next thing one of you guys will break the record of take a carefully decorated log of wood to church!

You wish.
Just wanted to show the world what a piece of trash does with it's spare time.
Olodo!
This na real thrash.
Now go phock ya moda!

I'll rather phock animal that you so-called Christian. . .worshipper of a Moda Mary METROGAMOUS/COSMOPOLITAN spiritual-ashewo holy-spirit phocking Galilean-Bethlehemean-Nazarethan LovePeddler of a chronic mastu-r-bating Jesus follower like you! kiss
Next time. . .try ya luck!
Ashawo London Anus phocker!
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by moderatorr: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2011
your brain is affected.
Just look at your self attacking nigerian senate on the other thread for banning same sex marriage and now accusing our lord Jesus to be a masturbator, are you not cursing your own self in contradiction?
Are you not possessed?
Just asking.
*the only way to attack what i've said is to derail the thread. Unfortunately i wont respond to your derailment again.
Back to the topic.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Lasinoh: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
Great.
My attacking a senator is not your gadddem business. . . post ya shyte and LEARN TO MIND YOUR PHOCKING BUSINESS.
You m0r0n! kiss
You are the cursed reeetarded Christian of a being. . . like your busy body Jesus who wanno save the word. . .where he can't save his own arzzzzze from earthly and spiritual murderers like ya! kiss
I am glad we have come to an understanding.
I have bilious irritation level when meddlesome swine like you quotes me.
Glad you know that derailing a thread is a hobby I have perfected greatly with the help of cyber buffoons like you.
Next time, mind your phocking business huh. . .?
Or I will wait for an opportuned time to serve you in the same coin too. . . UP your constipated Ogboni Okija Christian arzzzze! kiss
Take kia!
Olodo!
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by mployer(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
@ OP, those are really wonderful lessons you compiled out there. The thread isn;t being derailed; the demons are working hard to stop people from seeing the wonderful truths in your posts
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by mployer(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
@ OP, those are really wonderful lessons you compiled out there. The thread isn;t being derailed; the [b]demons [/b]are working hard to stop people from seeing the wonderful truths in your posts
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by NicolasN: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2011
God Bless You for this inspiration. The word of God that comes from this man of God TB Joshua changes me everyday.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by LagosShia: 2:23am On Dec 11, 2011
Lasinoh:

You wish.
Just wanted to show the world what a piece of trash does with it's spare time.
Olodo!
This na real thrash.
Now go phock ya moda!

I'll rather phock animal that you so-called Christian. . .worshipper of a Moda Mary METROGAMOUS/COSMOPOLITAN spiritual-ashewo holy-spirit phocking Galilean-Bethlehemean-Nazarethan LovePeddler of a chronic mastu-r-bating Jesus follower like you! kiss
Next time. . .try ya luck!
Ashawo London Anus phocker!

i really hope you do not mistake yourself for being a muslim? as much as i am against christianity and its falsehood that Jesus himself have nothing to do with,we should as muslims show respect to Jesus who is our prophet and his mother.

besides,as a human being,you can feel free to hate others.its your choice.you can also stand against falsehood.but please do not use those words against personalities that are revered not only by the chritians but by muslims and may be others as well.

do not misundertsand me.i do not intend to insult or attack you.but if you are muslim,please seek forgiveness from God for the words you typed.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Thatdave(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2011
he is not muslim either!
Read his second post.
Only in the heart of pegans can such utterances be found.
Pegans are people who have no God in them.
A living place for all dirty words and thoughts and 'human-rights'.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Lasinoh: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^^
Sorry, I have a God in my heart. . .the one that lets me be what ever I want to be. Unlike you who has absolutely no self-determination and the utmost indoctrination of HYPOCRISY!
I am not a Pagan. . .I am an agnostic. . .A FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE THINKER. kiss
What ever pleases me. . . including my kind of God who welcomes questions and loves his children unconditionally without sending his only begotten son to die uselessly for misguided murderers like you! kiss

LagosShia:

i really hope you do not mistake yourself for being a muslim? as much as i am against christianity and its falsehood that Jesus himself have nothing to do with,we should as muslims show respect to Jesus who is our prophet and his mother.

besides,as a human being,you can feel free to hate others.its your choice.you can also stand against falsehood.but please do not use those words against personalities that are revered not only by the christians but by muslims and may be others as well.

do not misundertsand me.i do not intend to insult or attack you.but if you are muslim,please seek forgiveness from God for the words you typed.

No, I do not believe in ANY religion. Thank My God-ioh!
MAY MY GOOD GOD FORBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBID I STUMBLE INTO A QURAN. Not to mention become a muslim.
In as much as I detttttest Christianity. . . Islam comes a near second(though more tolerable than Christianity in my humble opinion) kiss
Both religions are 2 sides of a coin to be frank my dear. I have no business with both 'brain washing' tools in my life. Tank you!
My God allows me to insult others and what they may believe. . . .
The fact that personalities are revered in your religion has no bearing with my beliefs.
If I am insulted. . . I will use ANYTHING in my domain to lash out. . . including whatsoever is held in the most high esteem BY OTHERS!.
No apologies. . . MY GOD LOVES ME JUST THAT WAY! kiss
Sooooooooooooooooo, goodbye to you and your threads
I don't need your permission to post what I choose to post. Too bad I had to make them on your thread. Like a Muslim you are. . . .you are not better than those you criticize. . . because you have never learned to respect yourself and others. . . including their beliefs. EVERYONE that does not accept your warped religion and you weird ways of life is an INFIDEL.
YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE CHRISTIANS YOU CRITICIZE!

For the records. . . I do not find children attractive enough to have sexual relations with. . .like YOU MUSLIMS AND SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN PEDOPHILES!!!!! Yup! Even in my most depraved moments. . . I do hold some things sacred.
Have a nice life sir! kiss
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Thatdave(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
@lasinoh
am glad you are no more talking gayy.
You are doing everything in your power to derail this thread.
As a remedy, open another thread about your agnostic life and invite me to it by posting the link here.
Lets have a full thread to examine your head properly.
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Lasinoh: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
Thatdave:

@lasinoh
am glad you are no more talking gayy.
You are doing everything in your power to derail this thread.
As a remedy, open another thread about your agnostic life and invite me to it by posting the link here.
Lets have a full thread to examine your head properly.

If you can call this piece of junk a thread! cheesy

Get a life!
We all know you alone can make all the posts on this 'dead on arrival' thread of yours!
No one is interested in your dry thread.
Let it die an unnatural death please.
Please, move on. You irritant! kiss
Re: 25 Things I Learnt From Tb Joshua's Prophesies by Gentleboby: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2011
ONE THING CLEAR, IF U DON'T BELIEVED IN GOD U BELIEVED IN DEVIL BOTH ARE REAL

U fans to anyone as u are condemning Tb Joshua, u also advertising for him everyday and God keep increasing his power and anointing.

PROPHESY GIVES BIRTH TO PROPHESIES
Remember this church started with eight members few years ago and today it shows that HOLY BIBLE is real and the funny thing is that the story had been predicted by another Men of GOD long ago.

Find out from Google about Late Prophet Adewole  ibadan indigence.

(1) (Reply)

Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / From Grass To Grace / The Absurdity Of Hell Doctrine (challenge To Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.