Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? (755 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / What Body Does Jesus Have In Heaven? / Why Doesnt Paul Quote Jesus? Have Been Thinking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by oduaht: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
God sent his son, Jesus to die for our sins so that he(God) can forgive our sins. Why did Jesus have to go through all those stress when his sender[s]or better still, himself, following the doctrine of trinity[/s] can forgive us even without him dying?
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by Lasinoh: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
Because he is a doggone busy body.

[size=20pt]NA WHO SEN AM ?[/size]

angry angry angry angry angry

Now, look at the whole kingdom of busy bodies called 'followers' like sheep without the so-called shepherd they killed with their own hands?
Bloody nuisances in body and spirit.

Every other religion or philosophy is inferior to laughable fable/idiom called Christianity.
Please, worship his arzzze in your houses only. . .some of us would rather worship Baal than sit in the same room with those so-called hypocrites called Christians. . .Nauseating phock and repent nutcases that never mind their own businesses while phocking left, right and center in the LORD!

Abeg. . .make im nor die for me. I nor sen am message. Wetin I do wey im wan die for me? Nonsense!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh! cheesy

I have free will. . .and I am using it. He should die for the sins of his followers. Some of us DID NOT BEG HIM! Period!
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by oduaht: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Maybe it's to make the bible bulkier. Ever stopped to consider that without including Jesus in the bible, bible for dey tiny and cheaper
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by mabell: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
2 Corinthians 5:21
21 For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [ endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness].
Amplified version
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by oduaht: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
Pls explain better using less ambiguous terms
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by Image123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Is it not better to simply enjoy the benefits of His death than seeking to know why? do you want to know everything?
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by cescky(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
@op, God wrks with laws,hes level of intergrity can't be analysed on understood by man and his carnal brain,ie to say if he says somtin he will do it.nw am sure uv read in various places of d bible about satan and his accusations?have u also have also read in d bible about Gods name being blasphmed(anoda form of accusation)nw the God we worship is perfect and holy,and satan understands this nature of God that's why,he stands to accuse God and his saints(nw satan is allowd to do this cos of d pefectn of God)nw at d creation of adam,he was given domion over all God created,howver upon breaking a law God had utterd he lost all domion,power etc.nw the perfect God won't close his eye over such a break of the rules,(for ur info thers more life in this world u knw or see,thers various spirits,celestial bodies etc)nw in d prescence of all these God can't lie or break his words,howver he loves man dearly whom he created in his image(n d spiritual blood must be shed for sacrices)at d fall of adam God cursed nt just adam bt earth too.bt to save his offsprings from this curse and regain d dominion he gave adam,Jesus came(that's why he's called the second adam,he came to collet what adam threw away)that's why satan told satan when he was tempting him,that dominion on earth had been given him.so that's why Jesus is called lamb(sacrifice)of God.(Typing from my bb so its diff,hope u have an idea of reason for his death)
Re: Why Must Jesus Have To Die For Our Sins? by cescky(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
Made a lot of typos in d above post,typing from my fone so I can't edit,bt hope u get d message

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Insurgence: Beware Of January 12 2012 / Should Jesus Have A Change Of Name? / Searching For A Bible Beliving Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.