Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out (9961 Views)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by karyurdey(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2011
The federal polytechnic Ado ND 2nd batch list is out & is presently on the school notice board, it will be online soonest, HND 1st batch is also out & is also on the school notice board too, For more information, call Kayode on 08134667145 or 08073073860 or 08182630518 or add me on BB pin, 25FDFF5D, thx
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by karyurdey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr erwge or wot did u call ur name, u diz useless scammer, go & find work to do pls, stop cheating people, don't fall victim plz
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by karyurdey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Pls, @ all, don't call all diz people for help, dey r all here to cheat you, u r warned, am just a student & i am only helping people to check admission status n not to help people, don't fall victim
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by karyurdey(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2011
Why r scammer all over my post, if surely u r in the admission unit, tell me the name of the rector, deputy rector, registrar in admin, remi or wot do u call ur name, find something to do
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by karyurdey(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2011
I won't shut up & i won't allow u to scam people on my wall, stupid fellow
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by Adolak(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2011
Nigeria youth are really looking for money. See what it turned them to SCAMMERS. Na wa o!
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by seommy: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
pls,we ave tired of ds school,yeye and full of rubish.is it because it is a federal one,dat is y admission is very difficult 2 get.lol.d second batch had been posted but nt realease yet.nawa 4 u pple in ado.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by OGUNJINMIT: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2012
I am Ogunjinmi Tope by name, Bro Kayode thanks for the post about your school federal polytechnic ado ekiti. i apply for the school i scored 261 in jamb and 200 in the psot utme but my name was not included in the first and the 2nd list presently i got an offer from citygate a innovative school at ibadan which i must decide before this week end so i am confuse whether i will be offer admission by fedpolyado or not before it is too late please do u have any advice for me
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out by karyurdey(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2013
FEDERAL POLY ADO ADMISSION LIST IS OUT.
Candidates who sat for the Post UTME screening of
the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti have been advised to visit the school website and notice boards on the campus to check their admission status as the first batch of admission list has been released and poste on line.Successful candidates are to promptly pay the acceptance fee of 20,000.00 only at the following banks: first bank plc, skye bank plc, access bank plc, guarantee trust Bank plc, and enterprise bank plc.
However, unsuccessful candidates wishing to change their course as a result of their inability to reach the cut off point for their intended course have been advised to do so provided they meet the minimum requirements of the available 13 departments. The 13 departments, which candidates can change to and their minimum aggregate cut off score as well as
other requirements are to be seen online and on the
notice boards in the polytechnic ' main campus. Such candidates are further advised to obtain the change of course forms at a sum of 2,500.00 payable at the bursary. Completed change of course application forms are to be submitted with their UTME score slip, Post UTME score and O Level results at the polytechnics Academic office on or before Friday November 1st, 2013
for more enquiries, call 08134667145(whatsapp) as well or on 2go with "PRIMEMIN" or BBM with pin 7C36759D.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Maths Question? Kindly Bring It On / Goverment(general Knowledge/current Affairs Et Cetera / JAMB Bans Pens, Wrist Watches At UTME; Begins Sale of Forms This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.