Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

True-life Stories And Challenges - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True-life Stories And Challenges (1047 Views)

Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate / New Literary Magazine Accepting Short Stories And Poems / True Life Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True-life Stories And Challenges by Angelgirl(f): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
Lets share some true life stories here! We can talk about any experiences ranging from relationship, employment, to our day to day encounters. Sometimes we go through some problems or Challenges in life but we have no one to talk to, now you can talk to Angelgirl! i will also appreciate some advice from bloggers who were able to conquer their life challenges too.
Re: True-life Stories And Challenges by nawa1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
great idea i must say. i have a true life experience i will like to share, and it all happened today: i woke up this morning and i was so tired to get up from the bed, but i finally did then rushed to the bathroom dress up and hurried to work. i was two hours late. i turned on my computer and log on to nairaland.com
Re: True-life Stories And Challenges by Angelgirl(f): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
Please Admin Help me move this forum topic to Romance, Under General discussion, i think i created in a wrong Board. Thanks

Please members should visit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-82275.0.html for further reply to this post!

(1) (Reply)

A Priest Offered A Nun A Lift. / Yaradua In Bling-i'm Back! / A Guide To Wife Translations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.