Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product (2709 Views)

Bayelsa To Employ 30,000 Workers In Fertilizer- Petrochemical Firm / Job Opportunity In An Agro Chemical Company / Fumigation Service & Agro Chemical Supplies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by mihk: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
A company in Ogun state, now is looking for an experienced marketing person in fertilizer/agro-chemical products field.
Must have experience in this field with solid connection with regional dealer/distributor.
Knowledge of the shipping, importation and registration procedure would be an advantage.
If you are the regional dealer in this kind of products, may also contact me directly for the inquiry of cooperation.
Any one who feel interested this, please send CV to mihkinfo@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by mihk: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
This is an urgent post, please send me a CV if you have the related experience and looking for a new opportunity.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by justwise(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2011
mihk:

A company in Ogun state, now is looking for an experienced marketing person in fertilizer/agro-chemical products field.
Must have experience in this field with solid connection with regional dealer/distributor.
Knowledge of the shipping, importation and registration procedure would be an advantage.
If you are the regional dealer in this kind of products, may also contact me directly for the inquiry of cooperation.
Any one who feel interested this, please send CV to mihkinfo@gmail.com

The company has no name, no address, no website, no company's email address?

We Nigerians hate ourselves, always looking for a away to con each other.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by mihk: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2011
justwise:

The company has no name, no address, no website, no company's email address?

We Nigerians hate ourselves, always looking for a away to con each other.

Hey, guy, take it easy. Of course we have name, address, website and company's e-mail. The reason why I do not post the company e-mail here as I have an expereince of this in other forum and finally got a thousand of junk mail every day.
Hope you can understand this.
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by nthnymarce(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2011
Let me know if u have up to 5kmts of urea fertiizer.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by mihk: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2011
nthnymarce:

Let me know if u have up to 5kmts of urea fertiizer.

I am sorry that we don't have urea fertilizer. Those we are now selling mainly the foliar fertilizer.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by justwise(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2011
mihk:

Hey, guy, take it easy.  Of course we have name, address, website and company's e-mail.  The reason why I do not post the company e-mail here as I have an expereince of this in other forum and finally got a thousand of junk mail every day.
Hope you can understand this.
Thanks.

And the company's name, physical address or website address?

How can any reasonable human being send his CV to a company without name or any form of traceable address?
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by Japspapse(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2012
By us now to come by more information and facts in the matter of Drop in on us now to buy more information and facts at all events Kalendarze trójdzielne
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by rocean: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Looking For Marketing Person In Fertilizer/agro-chemical Product by eseleborjpyaho: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kindly send the list and prices of the fertilizers and agro chemcials you have tome at growersventureslimited@yahoo.co.uk
\
Thanks\

Jean
234 070 68293478

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. / The Difference Between A CV And A Resume / Plz..anybody Got This, Or Seen This Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.