Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv (1008 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv by OlafemiG: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
A new all-adventure Yoruba reality TV show is scheduled to hit the air-waves early next year. Audition is scheduled for Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun States. Part of the major strength of the show is the self-eviction clause where contestants that are unable to cope with the strenuous punishment for losers inside the Punishment Chamber, can evict themselves by beating the drum three times. Different body and mind breaking punishments will be melted out to the contestants inside the Punishment Chamber until one of them breaks out, resigns and walks out. Until that happens, the contestants inside the punishment chamber will continue to endure the punishment until someone breaks down and quits. Here is requesting ideas from you wonderful people on different punishments that can be adopted in the punishment chamber to break this hard and determined contestants up and get one of them to quit. Please help.
Re: Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv by tpia5: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
na war be that.
Re: Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv by slimyem: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2011
Did you just say punishment?! I want in. I love me a challenge, a real challenge. . .Elaborate. . .Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Series You've Ever Watched / 68yrs Old Grandma Auditioned At Glo X-factor (PHOTO) / Help!!! I Have Not Been Getting Channnels On My GOTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.