Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com (1072 Views)

Meet The Top 10 Hottest Women In South Africa [PHOTOS] / Genevieve Nnaji Voted Top Of The 10 Hottest Women In Nigerian Entertainment 2013 / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by anonymous6(f): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
"Big victory for Team Jen!

Jennifer Aniston beat every single famous lady (past and present) out there in a recent MensHealth.com poll, which anointed her the Hottest Woman of All Time."

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/jennifer-aniston-voted-hottest-woman-time-184651500.html

Jennifer Anistan
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by anonymous6(f): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
what popped up in my head when I heard she was picked as hottest woman of all time was that first it was done by Americans by a American magazine, secondly for sure almost all the men who voted were white american men, and maybe a selected variety. I don't know how she can beat Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Elizabeth Taylor, Tyra Banks, and etc. Even most of the people who have commented in the article are saying that same thing.
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by Outstrip(f): 1:57am On Dec 12, 2011
TEAM ANISTON

In my opinion she is sexier that Jolie but you are right it was probably mostly white american men that were polled
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by anonymous6(f): 3:59am On Dec 12, 2011
Outstrip:

TEAM ANISTON

In my opinion she is sexier that Jolie but you are right it was probably mostly white american men that were polled

I am TEAM ANGELINA all the way, I feel she is sexier and a unique beauty, Aniston is not a unique beauty to me and looks like every regular blond I have seen but we both agree that the men that must have polled this are white american men, it's obvious.
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2011
Hottest keh? These white wimps must be nuts. I don't know what is hot about this woman. . . .maybe her pants?
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by lagcity(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2011
really? this is a joke, right? cheesy mehn, these American men have lost their fvcking minds. what happened to kerry washington, nia long, or eva longoria?
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by anonymous6(f): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
lagcity:

really? this is a joke, right? cheesy mehn, these American men have lost their fvcking minds. what happened to kerry washington, nia long, or eva longoria?

pro01:

Hottest keh? These white wimps must be nuts. I don't know what is hot about this woman. . . .maybe her pants?

LOL, I don't get it either
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by anonymous6(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
what do you guys think about this?
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by Ybutterfly: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^sHE iS uGlY^^^^^^^
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by anonymous6(f): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^sHE iS uGlY^^^^^^^

well she isn't ugly or pretty just there to me
Re: Jennifer Anistan Voted Hottest Women Of All Time - Menshealth.com by iice(f): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2011
I've always said Jen has a beautiful body.
Facially though lipsrsealed (Brad was too pretty for her). I know they said something about because she's funny, real, emotional or whatever. Duh that's Rachel and every other character she plays. It's one of the reasons i don't really like her. Too one dimensional for me.

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Akon Signs Wizkid, 2face And Psquare To Konvict Music / Russell Brand Refused To Take A Dime From Katy Perry-awwwww / Controversy:should We Really Call The FBI To Investigate Goldie's Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.