Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Rent By Jonathan Larson - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rent By Jonathan Larson (1019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent By Jonathan Larson by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2006
Who has watched the movie or the Musical 'RENT' by Jonathan Larson?
Re: Rent By Jonathan Larson by ocho(f): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2006
I have. It's a pretty nice movie but not my kind of movie because i don't in anyway enjoy homosexual romance scenes. I loved the musical aspect which in my honest opinion made the moive all that it is.

So yeah, why were you asking? smiley
Re: Rent By Jonathan Larson by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2006
yeah, i thot it was a little bit off because of the homosexual scenes but the music was great. Jon was a talent with a great eye for great music. quite a shame he died too soon. They have a website with all the songs in it
Re: Rent By Jonathan Larson by ocho(f): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2006
ooh! So was Jon the producer or something? and they have a website with all the songs in it? what joy!!! my best song was "1000 kisses",I almost had it memorised, great song wink. So what's the site? smiley
Re: Rent By Jonathan Larson by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2006
Jonathan Larson wrote the entire production. it was produced by someone else.

the website for the soundtracks is
http://rentmoviesoundtrack.com/
Re: Rent By Jonathan Larson by ocho(f): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2006
You're the best dave! thank you! I was actually amazed to see Taye Digs singing, I never imagined he could but meeeen,he's got incredible vocals, they all do. wink
Re: Rent By Jonathan Larson by ocho(f): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
ooh, the name of the song is actually I"LL COVER YOU not "1000 kisses"(where did i get that from?) embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

State Or Federal University! / Janet Jackson's "so Excited" Music Video / Modenine Vs Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.