Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Between Nfa And Nfl ,who Is To Blame? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Nfa And Nfl ,who Is To Blame? (777 Views)

NFA Electoral Appeals Committee Upholds Pinnick’s Election. / Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / Nfa To Report David Moyes To Fifa For Saying That Yakubu Falsified His Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Nfa And Nfl ,who Is To Blame? by hollandis(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2007
With the ensuing melee and the fracas recently distrupting the football atmosphere in the country.Some people have heaped the blame on Nfa others on Nfl.pls what is your own view?pls contribute constructively .

i will contribute first.
Though NFA have their problems .A festering and lingering problem for that matter.I still blame Nfl for uttering enticing and inflammatory on the chairman of the Nfa.I also blame them for the broken state of the nigeria football league amongst other things

(1) (Reply)

Ur Expectation In Europe This Weekend / Fa Cup / Make Money From Football Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.