Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity (805 Views)

Great Business Opportunity Is Here / December Business Opportunity For Everyone!!! / Haulage And Logistics Business Opportunity With A Blue Chip Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity by chikenice(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2007
DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SUCCEED?

Do you have a dream of starting and running your own profitable business?

Our client, a multinational company newly arrived in Nigeria, desire to develop major distributors of her fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) across the country.
* You need less than N40, 000 to start.

WE WILL GIVE YOU SUPPORT OF OVER N200,000 TO ENABLE YOU  START.

Interested persons are hereby invited to our open presentation. ENTRY IS FREE but participant who may choose to join our company AFTER the presentation will be required to pay N2,500 for seminar materials and processing of application. BE PREPARED.

No experience or qualification needed. Anyone can do it.

To attend our free presentation mail your NAME and PHONE NUMBER TO bluejacs@yahoo.com
(You will receive a reply with the date,time and venue of the free presentation).YOU MUST BE RESIDENT IN LAGOS

Don’t spend your life working for someone else.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, IT’S FREE

TESTIMONY
After 6 months in this business, I have being from being jobless and homeless to living in a luxury flat and running my business from a posh Allen Avenue office.

NOTE:ONLY THOSE WHO TEXT TO BOOK THEIR SPACE WILL BE ADMITTED
Re: Business Opportunity by chikenice(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2007

Our client, a multinational company newly arrived in Nigeria, desire to develop major distributors of her fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) across the country.

WE WILL GIVE YOU SUPPORT OF OVER N200,000 TO ENABLE YOU START.

Interested persons are hereby invited to our open presentation. ENTRY IS FREE but participant who may choose to join our company AFTER the presentation will be required to pay N2,500 for seminar materials and processing of application. BE PREPARED.

To attend our free presentation mail your NAME and PHONE NUMBER TO bluejacs@yahoo.com
(You will receive a reply with the date,time and venue of the free presentation).YOU MUST BE RESIDENT IN LAGOS

TESTIMONY
After 6 months in this business, I have being from being jobless and homeless to living in a luxury flat and running my business from a posh Allen Avenue office.

Re: Business Opportunity by chikenice(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2007

WE WILL GIVE YOU SUPPORT OF OVER N200,000 TO ENABLE YOU START.

TESTIMONY

Re: Business Opportunity by bjack(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
why are you talking to yourself youngman,by now u suppose don know say we no get the courage wey u dey look for.

(1) (Reply)

Take 2 Mins To Read This Message / Am Cofused Help Me Please / Shipping From California, Usa To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.