Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,067 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering (939 Views)

Web Designers In Nigeria (Contact Details) / All Web Designers In Nigeria Are Amateurs / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by mikkytrio(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2007
jobs for web designers in abuja is seriously suffering from low or almost no patronage please we are asking to be hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well speaking for my self my number is 08028856171 or send a mail to mikkytrionze@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by africanboy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2007
sorry, may be you should come to lagos. the land is green

www.9jasite.com
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by nacom(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2007
Remember TY Bello's Land is Green ?

My brother Abuja's grass is greener than Lagos.You need to look beyond your present horizon.
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by africanboy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2007
yeah, it is a lovely song.

na.com, where r u? abuja?

anywhere you are, its mostly about your marketing.
i have friends in other states who are working as web designers and developers, who don't complain.
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by xanadu: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2007
@mikkytrio, why not signup at http://www.naijascripts.com and help kickstart it? Quite a few good programmers have signed up now, and who knows, it could be just what you are looking for to get clients.
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by Seun(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2007
This one advert is enough, please, sir.
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by tundewoods(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2007
@mikkytrio

i tried calling you on Saturday Night,But you couldn't hear me clearly.
Try to give me a call on 07028034947 or 08034057037.

I need to know more on your web dev. background, expertise and experience.
Send me your an email : tunde@nextofficespace.com

I have something that can keep you busy and well paid as well right there in Abuja.

Lets talk ok.

Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by tosinorogu(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2007
Hello,

There are web jobs everywhere. I think you need to move a little higher. People aren't looking for designers anymore, they are looking for serious developers who can take-on serious complex web applications. If you need to keep getting jobs, please move up. I believe so much in us Nigerians, but we need to get serious, because the world is waiting for us. Right now, most of the jobs I do are outsourced in the UK by other web development companies.

Before now, such jobs are sent to India. Now I do my jobs, even when I come to Nigeria, as long as I have access to the Internet, I can reach my clients, and most importantly my UK Bank account here in Nigeria. So for a web developer, everywhere is home!
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by africanboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2007
word
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
mikkytrio
I begin to wonder when you say there is no job in abuja for web designer my pbrother move out of ur shell there is job everywhere what really matter is how u plan to get this job. one of my mentor in internet business is in abuja and he is doing so well so i see no reason why you are complain that there is no job in abuja stop complaining and start locating the jobs good luck
Re: Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering by my2cents(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2007
mikky,

Though I am not in Nigeria, I seriously doubt your assertion/claim. Everyone walking around in that city is a potential client: people getting married, the bookshop down the street, the groundnut seller (okay, that's a bit of a stretch but hopefully you get my point tongue) who walks by your house every day, etc. You don't always have to look for clients amongst senators, representatives, banks or embassies.

Start with "the common man" and work your way up. Hopefully, as you do more and more sites, your clout will rise and you get the clients you probably so desire. Again, I am not there but know one thing for sure - just like in America, they are human-beings just like you and I am sure there are at least 1million people living there, of which I dare say, at least 10,000 need a website but don't even know who to turn to (this is where advertising for www.webmastersofafrica.com comes in, and trust me, it is coming very soon wink). Sometimes, you have to aim for the low-lying fruit.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Less Intelligent Than The Whites. Check Why? / Let's Learn Something 2 - The Importance Of Specifying A Doc Type / Wots With These Interswitch Scammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.