Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Micostar Mall Best And Safest Place To Order Items From Overseas To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Micostar Mall Best And Safest Place To Order Items From Overseas To Nigeria (857 Views)

World's Safest Car Designed By Former Libyan Dictator Muammar Gadhafi (photos) / YOU TOO Can Ship From Overseas To Yourself. / Shipped Overseas To You; 2011 Toyota Camry Se, Loaded 34k Miles! N3.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micostar Mall Best And Safest Place To Order Items From Overseas To Nigeria by USultimate: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Its so nice to have a mall based oversea where one can order anything directly from the various stores and get them delivered to you in Nigeria. Being able to purchase items at wholesale prices and be assured of quality and quick delivery is a big relief for us.
I found it hard to believe until I used them a few times to purchase clothes for myself , family and business. Infact I do all my shopping there now. I recommend people to try them out and its know you still have trustworthy companies ready to do business with Nigerians. www.micostarmall.com
Re: Micostar Mall Best And Safest Place To Order Items From Overseas To Nigeria by onefinest: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
You are right! I first heard about them through my husband's company.They have been using them to order their healthcare products and other items their company need and that got me addicted to their site. Infact thats where I now do all my shopping for our kids.
You are sure of the quality and price of what u are buying and its one place u can get everything u need. I no get time for the wahala of pricing for niger market and all their fake china products.

(1) (Reply)

Reg 2001 Honda Passport 4sale @ Affordable Price N620k / 2000 Toyota Camry With Pictures For Sale / Reg Honda Babyboy 2000 Quick Sale sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.