Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale (760 Views)

6kva Kipor Generator Silent.....................................with Best Price / New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale / New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by y2kaustin(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2011
This Generator came in several KVA's,it ranges from 2.5Kva - 200k
5Kva - 400k
0.95Kva(like the small Tiger generator) -100k

These generators have the following advantages like no noise and air pollution,its doesn't use Fuel so its highly Economical.It uses a self powered engine,which provide rotation for the dynamo and generates electricity.

Interested buyers kindly call me on 08134340380 Thank you.
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by igbsam(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Can i see a picture of the generator and i would love to know the location. Please email me @ "samuel07us@yahoo.com"
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by ebony123: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2011
I am equally intrested send details about your location and picture to yussufolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by stpat1(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2011
post d pics here and I will like to know d workin principles. I wont mind being a distributor here is ph o. saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by Wisdomxy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
I am quite interested in this alternative power generating source especially now that the Federal govt. is hell bent on removing subsidy on PMS it will sell like wild fire here in the northern part of Nigeria where PHCN has performed woefully.Please contact me on +2348099473223 or send me mail rayelm777@live.com
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by fxjohn2: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Also need the info send picture and how to become a reseller to jonosa3@gmail.com
Re: New Arrival: Generator That Doesn't Use Fuel,available For Sale by y2kaustin(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
interested person(s) should get in touch with me on the number provided.Distributorship is welcome,only if i see any sign of seriousness.Thank you, 08134340380

(1) (Reply)

DPK,AGO & PMS Directly From Depot / AGO Urgently Needed...please See Buyers Procedure / Request: 30 Trucks Black Ago/lacazara/cooked Ago To Lokoja From Seller Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.