Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? (532 Views)

A Serious Minded Yoruba Lady From Lagos Living In Abuja Or Lagos for Marriage / If You Are a lady From Benue State- Idoma Or Tiv / Bankers Based In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria; Stand Up To Be Counted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by hitsales(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hi Y'all,
Just checking in to see if there's any lady from the east reside here, lol,  What I mean is if u're from the Eastern part of Nigeria especially from Imo State,

To find out more about me, go to www.myspace.com/urdabestindaworld. Also you can check my profile on here to check on my pic, If you're interested, holla @ me via my Signature below,

Michael B
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by finekid(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2007
Count me out! Am neither a lady nor am I from the Eastern part of Nigeria! grin
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by Abosioje: 1:31am On Sep 30, 2007
Fu**ing tribalist. grin
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by finekid(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2007
grin
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2007
Abosioje:

Fu**ing tribalist. grin

How d'you work that out?

Care to elaborate on that? undecided
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by mellow(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2007
He was just blowing off unneccessary steam.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by hitsales(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2007
Some guys will not just mind their business, abi na you I ask of,
Re: Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? by adbaby(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2007
Nwanna,
ogini mere igi bido udi thread aa
ichowala onye iga aghobu, ehn? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Happenning! / Why Is It Dat On Gaining Admission In2 Versities,gurls Ways Often Changes / Looking 4 A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.