Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ford Or Quest Which Is Better - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Or Quest Which Is Better (1274 Views)

Nissan Serena Vs Nissan Quest: Which Is Better For Commercial Use In Naija / I Want To Buy Nissan Quest 2000 - 2003 Why Do People Avoid Them. / 2001 Audi Vs 2001 Honda Quest, Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by bankers: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2011
Fellow NR, i want to know which one of this two is more durable, has fuel economy and moreover has comfort. Please if you are experienced with this i will like to share your view.

Thanks
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by DECOtech(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
bankers:

Fellow NR, i want to know which one of this two is more durable, has fuel economy and moreover has comfort. Please if you are experienced with this i will like to share your view.

Thanks
I have not driven a ford before but I currently drive a quest and I so luv the ride. For a V6, the fuel consumption of the quest is ok for me (24mpg). One full tank of fuel gets me from Lagos to Owerri.
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by chillex8(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
DECOtech:

I have not driven a ford before but I currently drive a quest and I so luv the ride. For a V6, the fuel consumption of the quest is ok for me (24mpg). One full tank of fuel gets me from Lagos to Owerri.

Funny you..

So because one full tank takes you from lagos to owerri, you think your quest is fuel economical..

Do you know the distance from lagos to owerri is about 550km..

Do you know the capacity of your fuel tank

@ op..
What brand of these vehicle makes are you comparing?

Its not logical to just compare two makes.

Edit your topic so the big boys of cartalk can come in..
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by sultaan(m): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2014
chillex8:

Funny you..
So because one full tank takes you from lagos to owerri, you think your quest is fuel economical..
Do you know the distance from lagos to owerri is about 550km..
Do you know the capacity of your fuel tank
@ op..
What brand of these vehicle makes are you comparing?
Its not logical to just compare two makes.
Edit your topic so the big boys of cartalk can come in..

Quite on point by specs

http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/quest/2001/features-specs.html
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 23, 2014
bankers:

Thanks

For the love of God man, year, make, model, etc

Just some details.
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by 3ace(m): 4:46am On Oct 23, 2014
No longer relevant to the OP, stop wasting your time.
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by chillex8(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2014
@DOCOTECH.

You have been reviving old threads.

Any particular reason
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by Homguy(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2014
bankers:

Thanks
you don't compare a Car model(quest) with a Car brand(ford). Its more like comparing a state to a nation.
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by AutosBay(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nissan Quest is more economical
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
AutosBay:
Nissan Quest is more economical

Even when compared to a Ford Festiva? wink
Re: Ford Or Quest Which Is Better by auhanson(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
If you are talking about trucks , which are my favourite than suvs and cross overs, there is nothing like Ford trucks yet; strong, highly engineered , great torque and horsepower

(1) (Reply)

Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. / Rimac Unveil C_Two SelfDriving Electric Hypercar With 1914HP & Face Recognition / Fuel Consumption For Honda Halla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.