Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? (765 Views)

Reduction Of Company Registration Fees Approved By FG / How Much Is Needed For Complete Registration Of A Company? / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? by adolmax: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
good day nairalanders,
i will like to have a serious and reasonable answer to the subject above,i will like to know hw possible it is to register a private company online with the corporate affairs commission CAC also how long will it take for it to be processed.
2.is their anybody in the house who is willing to share is experience with me,and what are the required documents.
Re: Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? by Sirdayor(m): 3:57am On Dec 15, 2011
Is not possible online, Our CAC is not yet that organized. You can call me on 07029323567 for more information.
Re: Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? by omogidi234(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2011
Sirdayor:

Is not possible online, Our CAC is not yet that organized. You can call me on 07029323567 for more information.

Sir/Ma, I think you should cross check your information very well.

@ OP, between 2005, 2006 to sometimes in 2010, the CAC portal was up and was used by all those who were accredited by CAC.
The first step is to go to the Bank (it used to be GT and Zenith but GT pulled out later).
I know of two Zenith branches that do this, the one beside Tower Aluminium at Oba Akran road, Ikeja and the one close to Ajose House at Ajose Adeogun, VI (you know the Ajose family will do all they can to ensure that street is not renamed Zenith street).
Once the bank creates a portal for you, you fund your account on that portal and you can do availability, scan and submit already stamped incorporation documents and get your CTC/ certificate via post or you instruct some1 to pick it for you at ABJ HQ.
I have used it before and it worked until it crashed sometimes in 2010.
There are efforts to bring it up early in 2012.
It would therefore be unfair to say it is impossible, I would have expected that some1 would add " for now".

I am not condoning mediocrity but we should say things that we know or the way they are.

Accept my compliments.
Re: Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? by adolmax: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
thanks for the reply,got information about the portal resurfacing in january 2012 and will like to get it done fast and enlighten people about it also.for the second response i really your contribution and ur quest about knowledge and will like to meet you.love the way you went about it.tiano_uni@yahoo.com
Re: Is Registration Of Company Possible On Line? by omogidi234(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
adolmax: thanks for the reply,got information about the portal resurfacing in january 2012 and will like to get it done fast and enlighten people about it also.for the second response i really your contribution and ur quest about knowledge and will like to meet you.love the way you went about it.tiano_uni@yahoo.com

Hi,

Recent findings show that the portal would be back on track before the year runs out.
CAC has began the first phase, by July 1 through to 31, 2012 availability search would be sent to agents mail directly. I suppose a test run.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Ow Do I Fund My Liberty Reserue A/c / The New Epson Stylus Pro 77oo And 9700 / How Do I Get Customers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.