Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Beyonce Wants More Babies With Jay-z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Wants More Babies With Jay-z (952 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Nigerian Guy Grabs Beyonce Boobs While In A Restaurant With Jay Z / Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Wants More Babies With Jay-z by GossipGirl: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Beyonce’s pregnancy is nearing an end but the ‘Single Ladies’ pop star already knows she wants more babies! Jay-Z and Beyonce have been together for ten years and carefully a planned out when was the best time to start a family. At 30 years old Beyonce revealed it was the best time. But she also revealed she wants to have more children and all them by 40 which means Mr. and Mrs. Carter have just under ten years to grow their family.

“I have always said that I want to have all my children by the time I am 40, so there’s still a lot of time left. There is an attraction for sure about having a large family, but we will just have to see what we are blessed with,” said Beyonce.

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/14/beyonce-wants-more-babies-with-jay-z/

Yay another little Bey or Jay! lol
Re: Beyonce Wants More Babies With Jay-z by Lasinoh: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2011
You go gal!
You gat the money honey. . .Load up ya truck. . .or should I say 'jet-plane'! kiss
I will be ya nanny! grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Rehearsal Photos Of EME Concert With Banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Niyola & More / I Do Not Know Whom To Marry ---actor, Osita Iheme Tells Journalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.