Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

American Universities And Their Confusing Websites! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Universities And Their Confusing Websites! (935 Views)

Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria- August, 2013 Ranking / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Universities And Their Confusing Websites! by Vista414: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2011
Recently i have been researching on schools for my masters in the UK or US. UK universities have structured websites. every information you need is shown clearly, tuition, visa info, accommodation, courses and requirements for each country. But i dont know who the idiots that design US sites are! You look for information for international students, u cant find. they just take you round and round and direct you to unending links that dont explain much, just confuse me the more. I cant even find the tuition fees page or even accommodation. Its just a mess, and they use terms and language that the average foreigner wouldnt understand only americans do. Maybe they dont need foreign students, I'll just have to go meet an education consultant i guess. Na dem sabi! I tire!

(1) (Reply)

Delsu 2012 Post Utme Info / US- California Best Place To Work And Study For Student / How To Check Oou Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.