Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Breaking A Convenant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking A Convenant. (797 Views)

Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? / HEART BREAKING: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling Neighbor's Cow After Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking A Convenant. by Aniody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
LOVE and pain they say are synonymous,how can u handle this situation-where a man in his younger years fall in love with a young girl, and they both promised to marry each other(there was a convenant-the girl promised to keep chastity while the guy promised to hold on for her)after 3yrs,the lady broke the agreement,got married to another guy, and now she wants the first guy to come so that the oat be broken, just becos she is facing so challenges in her marriage and still luvs the first guy, pls my people wot do you should be done
Re: Breaking A Convenant. by thebrideng(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
Let me tell you that it takes two to make a covenant. If one breaks the covenant, then the covenant is no longer holding.

However, I believed what you should do is to call the lady in question and break the covenant officially. Believe that God did not want both of you to marry each other, that was why she went ahead to marry someone else. (Omi ti eniyan ba ma mu, ko ni san koja e)

There are millions of singles out there looking for wives/husbands. Why not try someone else and forget the girl. break the covenant officially with her. But to me, it is no longer binding on both of you.
Re: Breaking A Convenant. by ronkebp(f): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2011
Go and break the convenant ooo, if not, if you marry someone else it might be affecting you too. That is why making convenants in a boy/girl friend relationship is very very crazy.
Re: Breaking A Convenant. by tpia5: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2011
what does she want the first guy to come and do?
Re: Breaking A Convenant. by freecocoa(f): 2:40am On Dec 17, 2011
Do those covenant things even work? Abi she's just facing challenges and blaming it on covenant.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Marriage/relationship Shaking Or Seriously Threaten By Infidelity? Read / SERIOUS THREAD: What Would You Do For Your Spouse? / Should He Wish Her Happy Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.