Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Please Helppppp! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Helppppp! (467 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Helppppp! by toosh: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
Nairalands, please i neeeeeed help. It's been my desire to work in a management consulting firm for long but to no avail. I've gone to numerous consulting firms to submit a hardcopy of my cv but as usual, all they say is i should submit online and they'll get back to me which they never do.
Please, if there's anyone of you that could help me out, i'll be really grateful. You know what they say, "na who you know". I trust that God will touch one of you to help me out. Thanx in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Still Open / Vacancy / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.