Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. (857 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / How Do You Know When God Speaks To You / A Door Of Utterance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. by Alert(f): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2007
I have just witnessed this, and this is my testimony.

I have been crying about job for somemonths now and you know what i have gotten about two prospective offer.

My fellow n/land users, If you have experienced God's Divine Favour just leave your testimony here for others to see, and if you haven't have patience and the Lord will visit you soon in whatever your needs may be.
Re: When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2007
Make sure you get your boyfriend a gift when you get your new job and stop being stingy and selfish.
Re: When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2007
davidylan:

Make sure you get your boyfriend a gift when you get your new job and stop being stingy and selfish.

did she say she had a boyfriend ?
Or are you offering your self and asking for a gift all at the same time? grin

Hmm David,I sabi say the violent taketh it by force lipsrsealed
Re: When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2007
nwando:

did she say she had a boyfriend ?
Or are you offering your self and asking for a gift all at the same time? grin

Hmm David,I sabi say the violent taketh it by force lipsrsealed

lol God forbid! grin
I guess you didnt read her topic where she accused her bf of 2 yrs of refusing to get her any gift.
Re: When God Opens A Door For You, He Opens Several Doors At The Same Time. by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2007
I for say.

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Is Hanging,please Yr Advice&help Too / 2008 In The Lord / Fwd: Rejoinder (?) Fwd: Re: Rccg Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.