Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum (1689 Views)

Is It Time For D’banj To Hang It Up? / NET Exclusive: D’banj To Appear In Court January 2015 / Angelina Jolie Gets Back To Work After Difficult Year Due To Double Mastectomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by fasayoblog(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2011
Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, who many people know as D’Banj, has since his break into the Nigerian music scene in 2005, managed to live a scandal free life.

Not many believed that he would go this far in the razzmatazz world especially with his introduction of the word, Koko, which many have given many meanings to, without leaving a life full of scandals and many girls coming up to him with contours ranging from one to nine metres above the sea level around the stomach area, like his master in the game.
READ MORE @ www.worldnewsquare.com
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Lasinoh: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%27banj

Born in 1980? shocked
This is a kid!

Under no circumstance should he yield to any pressure concerning marriage.
If she was a good mother, she would accept her son for what ever his situation is.
He probably is not fit for marriage with all that drug-abuse going on.
Does she want another woman's daughter to suffer in his Igbo-smoking hands?
All these Nigerian parents who failed in their own marriages will want their children to make the same mistakes.
Where is the father?

She needs to back off and let him make that decision himself. Not a marriage material in my opinion.
A quick separation or divorce is in the cards. . . .he has a lot of growing up to do.
Besides, no woman will put up with that his kokomansion lifestyle. . . kokolettes or not!
He will just end up like 'Fela' junior. . .spe-rm donor of Ooduwa land! 2Face of Western Nigeria.
Shikena! grin
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Ybutterfly: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^i sUppOrT D'b@Nj'$ mAmA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Who is he marrying?

Genny?
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Ybutterfly: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ NoOo ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
Why the long "no?"
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Ybutterfly: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Lasinoh: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
Please, this boy is just 21.
No education. . .just a short music career. . .that may fizzle like the rest before him.
He can't even speak/write proper English. He also has to go for 'drug/alcohol' EXTENSIVE rehab! kiss
What is the rush to get married? So she can be a 'jolly' grandma or what?
Her other son died during an auto wreck. . .so?
She wants to live her life through her son's? Very selfish.
If she is dying. . . then let her die in peace. I can't stand pushy, meddlesome parents I tellya.
Haba!
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lasinoh:

[b]Please, this boy is just 21.[/b]No education. . .just a short music career. . .that may fizzle like the rest before him.
What is the rush to get married.
If she is dying. . . then let her die in peace.
Haba!
Biggest joke ever.

The Nigerian sun must really be making him old before his age. What the heck. 21 indeed.
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Lasinoh: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Biggest joke ever.

The Nigerian sun must really be making him old before his age. What the heck. 21 indeed.

More like poor math! grin
Na 2001 or 2011 we dey? undecided

Mu he he he he he

Fine. . .my bad! Even at 31. . . he is still toooo young.
He needs to wait till he is 35 kiss
He lacks maturity.
Coupled with that 'barrack' life in his upbringing. . . MARRIAGE DISASTER!
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Ybutterfly: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  shocked shocked shocked  shocked shocked

^^^^^^^^^^NOOOOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Ybutterfly: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^gOOd jOb D'baNj^^^^^^^^^^^ grin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wHeReS mY iNviTaTioN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by londoner: 1:45am On Dec 18, 2011
If D'banj's motivation to get married is because of pressure from his "mummy", then he is not mature enough yet to get married.

If he marries, the woman will always be the third party in the marriage as his mother will always say what goes in their household. Until he can stand as a man and be motivated in his own decisions he should stay unmarried.

Those types of men become headaches to their wives and often leave their wives alone to fight against the whims of interfering mothers in law (and sisters of which he has 3), simply because they have not yet cut the apron strings.
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by saraj(f): 2:53am On Dec 18, 2011
Lasinoh:

Please, this boy is just 21.
No education. . .just a short music career. . .that may fizzle like the rest before him.
He can't even speak/write proper English. He also has to go for 'drug/alcohol' EXTENSIVE rehab! kiss
What is the rush to get married? So she can be a 'jolly' grandma or what?
Her other son died during an auto wreck. . .so?
She wants to live her life through her son's? Very selfish.
If she is dying. . . then let her die in peace. I can't stand pushy, meddlesome parents I tellya.
Haba!

2011 - 1980 = 31
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by Lasinoh: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2011
sara j:

2011 - 1980 = 31

Oh thanks. . .I think I already figured it out. kiss

Lasinoh:

More like poor math! grin
Na 2001 or 2011 we dey? undecided

Mu he he he he he

Fine. . .my bad! Even at 31. . . he is still toooo young.
He needs to wait till he is 35 kiss
He lacks maturity.
Coupled with that 'barrack' life in his upbringing. . . MARRIAGE DISASTER!

Feel free to point any other mistakes huh? kiss
Or, let me know if the blood of Jesus is not enough to cover such an unpardonable sin. . . let me add mine as 'jara'! wink
Re: D’banj To Marry Next Year Due To Pressure From Mum by dasparrow: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2011
Lasinoh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%27banj

Born in 1980? shocked
This is a kid!

Under no circumstance should he yield to any pressure concerning marriage.
If she was a good mother, she would accept her son for what ever his situation is.
He probably is not fit for marriage with all that drug-abuse going on.
Does she want another woman's daughter to suffer in his Igbo-smoking hands?
All these Nigerian parents who failed in their own marriages will want their children to make the same mistakes.
Where is the father?

She needs to back off and let him make that decision himself. Not a marriage material in my opinion.
A quick separation or divorce is in the cards. . . .he has a lot of growing up to do.
Besides, no woman will put up with that his kokomansion lifestyle. . . kokolettes or not!
He will just end up like 'Fela' junior. . .spe-rm donor of Ooduwa land! 2Face of Western Nigeria.
Shikena! grin

Gbam! You have spoken well. Marraige should come naturally and people should not be forced into it. Tomorrow, people will begin to wonder why the divorce rate amongst Nigerians at home and abroad continues to climb.

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Replies To Angry Nigerians + Fans / #bbathechase- Angelo, Bassey & Bimp Receiving Royal Treatments In Nigeria / Cossy Orjiakor In P0r^ Movie Saga...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.