Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Plz Help,total Has Invited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plz Help,total Has Invited. (721 Views)

The Consulting Refinery Has Invited You To Take TCR Aptitude Test / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Mobil Esso Scholarship Has Invited Me Ohhhh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help,total Has Invited. by rushhour1: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
hi guys i've been invited by Total to an aptitude test for the post of a chief production operator trainee on the 6th of this month at port harcourt. plz anyone with useful information on the pattern of the test should plz help out ASAP. i'm asked to come with a calculator, pencil, biro and eraser .plz treat as urgent, God bless the Landers.
Re: Plz Help,total Has Invited. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2007
pls i want to know if its the second test for those that wrote the aptitude test for the same post last year? if not when the application was advertised.i was one of those that sat for it last year.read ur arithmetic,synonym antonyns,and a test that has to do with shapes.also read about oil refining and production,conversion of centigrade to fahrenheit.
Re: Plz Help,total Has Invited. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2007
pls i want to know if its the second test for those that wrote the aptitude test for the same post last year? if not when the application was advertised.i was one of those that sat for it last year.read ur arithmetic,synonym antonyns,and a test that has to do with shapes.also read about oil refining and production,conversion of centigrade to fahrenheit.

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Test / Urgent Vacancy / Important Notice For People Seeking Uk Visas( Student,vist: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.