Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Little Puzzle! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Little Puzzle! (630 Views)

Gravitational Waves: Another Piece Of God's Puzzle In The Universe? / [PICS]Try This Puzzle-: If You Have A Problem Solving Skill/Brain... / Puzzle Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Puzzle! by bingbagbo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
Your mama is serioously sick and dying.The only thing that can save her life is for you to bleep her!!
what will you do? grin
Re: Little Puzzle! by vb0mb(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Is like marijuana is now very cheap.
Re: Little Puzzle! by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
I've always known you were sick. Now that you've reached your nadir, endeavour to not tell us your history, sucker!
Re: Little Puzzle! by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
You are really the worse perv NL has seen. Tufiakwa gi.

*slaps op and spits on his face*
Re: Little Puzzle! by Goldieluks: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
bin gbagbo:

Your mama is serioously sick and dying.The only thing that can save her life is for you to bleep her!!
what will you do? grin

Fool,how can you bleep a sick person who's weak? what a sick thought to bleep your mum. odemumu.
Re: Little Puzzle! by bingbagbo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^

TAKE am easy guys!!!

mcheew!! angry angry
Re: Little Puzzle! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
I'd rather start preparing to bury her! After bleeping her and committing the abominable act, she'll still die one day!
Re: Little Puzzle! by slkphil: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
u've got 1 sick imagination, get a life.
Re: Little Puzzle! by slkphil: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
u've got 1 sick imagination, get a life.
Re: Little Puzzle! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2011
Lmao. Omg. Na wa. Make I die before pikin do me that one. Wtf? Na by force

(1) (Reply)

We No Longer Talking Of Millions Anymore In Nigeria, Zillion Is Wat I Wait For. / How To Online-betting And Win Raw Cash Irrespective Of A Win, Loss Or Draw / The Ritual Number.is It Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.