Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Father Paul, Parts 1 And 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father Paul, Parts 1 And 2 (841 Views)

BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Paul, Parts 1 And 2 by bingbagbo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
FATHER PAUL PART ONE

I was seated under the Okro tree in my Papa's house reminiscing how i stole church money from the offering bowl under the guise of giving my own offering.I felt ashamed of myself, so resolved to go to my pastor, (Father paul) to confess my sins.
in 5 minutes, i was at the mission house.The mission house was very unusUally quiet and with an unusual repugnant odour on the compound.I smelled a dog, a rat, so i tip-toed to the main hall, which had the door ajar.I entered the hall, and unbelievably, saw Father Paul with a spliff(GANJA) smoking and listening to Peter Tosh's "legalise it". grin grin grin
The moment he saw me, he knelt down before me and begged me never to disclose it to any one . . . . WATCHOUT FOR PART TWO!!! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-824484.32.html
Re: Father Paul, Parts 1 And 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
falls down from a banana tree n stiill lafftering ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Father Paul, Parts 1 And 2 by MrResource(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Father Paul, Parts 1 And 2 by bingbagbo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
Mr.Resource:

undecided

have u taken your drugs? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Elephants (picture) / No Offence / El's Latest Dropz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.