Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Help: Looking For A Good Project Mangement School - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Help: Looking For A Good Project Mangement School (887 Views)

Introduction To Online Safety Mangement Training For Job Seekers / Help: Looking For A Project Mangement School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Looking For A Good Project Mangement School by diva11(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
Please who knows a good project management training school that is pocket friendly.

How authentic is the learning edge I googled up all the people that they claimed they trained but none of them has a Facebook account or a LinkedIn account and in short there's practically nothing about them online.
Re: Help: Looking For A Good Project Mangement School by nnana4top: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
try project management college uk they are in nigeria now. visit the chartered institute of project management for details there is a discount now i think the cousre goes for about 30k

Nnana4top@yahoo.com
Re: Help: Looking For A Good Project Mangement School by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hi. for the best in quality and all-round project management tutorship, i would advise you to take JK MICHAELS as your choice. They have an excellent track record and as an alumnus, I must say it was worth the price. The training is holistic and interactive,you also get to network with seasoned professionals from diverse industries in a very cosy,congenial and world standard learning environment, right here in Nigeria. The very essence of project management is taught to you in complete 35contact hours which you can spread out in a full month. check out www.jkmichealspm.com.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco And Telecoms!!! / Cchub Coding Class For Kids / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.