Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help:-want To Learn Hw To Make Survey Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help:-want To Learn Hw To Make Survey Online (744 Views)

Hw To Incrs Ur 15mg Weekly Plan To 30mg For Etisalat Users Only / I Need Help!want To Create A Gallery Based Site With Out Flash / Help: Want Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help:-want To Learn Hw To Make Survey Online by FEMOBOBO(m): 2:51am On Dec 18, 2011
help:-can anyone explain hw i can make survey on google or any other site for free
Re: Help:-want To Learn Hw To Make Survey Online by emailguru: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2011
Hey friend, as much as I would have loved to help you, I think what you need is to look inward you and discover what you've got withing. Learn how to develop your ideas, believe in yourself, work very hard and you will see yourself at the top.

All you need is to start a business of your own that will help others and get their money in exchange of the service you offer.

What is your hobby? develop it and convert it to a money making venture.

I hope this helps.
Re: Help:-want To Learn Hw To Make Survey Online by emailguru: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Forget about paid surveys or similar stuff like that, they ain't good businesses, the guys who created them are the ones making all the money, which is why you should also think of coming up with your own system. Understand the concept of buying and selling on the internet and you will become wealthy doing it.

(1) (Reply)

All Of The Mulberry Bayswater: Available These Days Within Effortless Crossbody Capacity! / Scared Of Anonymous? Nsa Chief Says You Should Be / I Need A Full Time Web Development Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.